Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0217-"FOLLOW YOUR HAPPINESS" [6/22/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matsie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Sorry Matsie. I didn't meant to direct it at any particular fan. Rather, I was astonished that anyone would analyze a wink so much and I realized that it is because this video is complete shit and you folks feel like you have to crack something! So, I didn't mean to....I don't know....point and laugh at you all. I suppose we all express our frustration in different ways? You spend an unusual amount of energy on a wink while I post rants! Heh. Niether is very productive.

Well, fellow-fans, I didn't mean to belittle you all, however, I think it is a bit silly to make a big deal out of this video. The scientist is being revealed on Monday and we are going to get videos like this until then.

Oh, one more thing for Matsie: I am sorry if you are tired of people bitching. I am tired, too. I wish the creators would give us something substantial and seriously progressive. I tried to not post or say much like Lurker but, after I saw that we were approaching ten pages....Well, the frustration was too much. Excuse me.

It's okay. It's really just that I'm frustrated with the series, as well and to be honest, I didn't spend much energy on the whole wink thing. I've watched the video three times.

Sorry if I seemed to snap at you. I'm just really sick of getting the same homogenized filler video from the Creators and then hearing everyone and their brother talk about how horrible it was. I'm also annoyed by the "OMGZ! A new video! No thumbnail. Oh! There's a thumbnail now. I think it's Jonas...or Beast. I dunno. LAWLZ." stuff before a video. I know there's excitement before a video is accessible, but is all that really necessary? OK....my venting is done. I feel a little better...soon, the guilt over what I've just said will kick in.
katiej88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, any thoughts on why the title is in all caps? they did that for "CAMP PLAY," but i assumed that was because it was the solution to a puzzle.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was weird that is was in all caps too.

Was I the only person that freaked out a little bit when they mentioned Bree's mom? I don't know why it shocked me so much.

I'm not sure if this is necessarily a puzzle - because it doesn't seem totally scripted like before - and Bree is supposedly talking out of her own free will. But at the same time, something sure isn't right here.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha ha! No, you're fine Matsie. Well, I am out of here! I have this massive bondfire to attend down at the beach tonight! School finished today and I am going to have a wonderful time!

Have fun cracking the code that is most likely not there! I wish you luck!

By the way, I can't recall which fan said they looked like Mormons, but I wanted to respond to that quickly before I log out. I am a Mormon, or a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If they seem like Mormons then it might be because they are dressed modestly with no outrageous or inappropriate pictures/words on their clothing. Their hair is natural and cut naturally. Her make-up is clean. They are not cursing....However, there are so many youth out there who are like this and are not of my faith. These are the only reasons why someone might be reminded of Mormons when watching this video but I don't get it. If you find Mormons creepy and that is why you made the connection, (directed to the fan who made the comment,) then I suppose that is your own perception of us. Honestly, I can't see how there is anything unique to LDS people that is in this video. By the way, I attend BYU Hawaii. I find it funny that BYU is also among the various images associated with Mormons.

Have a lovely night everyone! I feel better after bitching in this thread! He he! Matsie, don't be timid about complaining. We all apologize too much for speaking our mind in this forum! As long as it is appropriate, say it! Perhaps complaining too much is inappropriate.....I can see that.
Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

other obervations:

1) there appears to be smoke rising in the background behind them

2) Whats on Carl's sock?

It could be a brand logo, or it could be something important, I have no clue. Just throwing it out there.
Alice_Falls
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think its possible the person Jonas met at the gym is Bree's mom? Assuming the new character is the woman Jonas talked too, and since I'm pretty sure Jonas doesn't know what Bree's mom looks like, and Daniel didn't she her when Jonas talked to her, isn't it possible that its bree's mom.

And maybe the wink on aware meant be aware of the danger?

Its absurd and way out there, but you never know...
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she sounds different then in the first set of videos. I think she's pretending to be brainwashed.

But I also don't care about HOO and Bree so this video only mildly held my attention. Smile
pinkingrid
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great. Looks like the story's getting to something big. Sorry, but I forgot who has the avatar with Bree edited into a Neutrogena ad. I loved it.

Well, wouldn't it be nice if our characters made it on the Neutrogena ads? Very Happy Anyway that's off topic

I'm excited to see the next vid. I wonder if Amanda will act as Bree's mother. Hmm
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice_Falls wrote:
Do you think its possible the person Jonas met at the gym is Bree's mom? Assuming the new character is the woman Jonas talked too, and since I'm pretty sure Jonas doesn't know what Bree's mom looks like, and Daniel didn't she her when Jonas talked to her, isn't it possible that its bree's mom.

Don't you think daniel would have recognized Bree's Mom?
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool! More HoO commercials! </sarcasm> Rolling Eyes

Boooooooooring.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
matsie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rayne100 wrote:
Alice_Falls wrote:

Don't you think daniel would have recognized Bree's Mom?

Jonas is the one who talked to the woman. Daniel never saw her, he was out and about with Sarah...probably doing something carnal...I mean fun!
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh snaps!

And that's all I have to say before I go to graduation rehearsal.

However, I loved how delightfully (and purposely) below par the acting was in this video. It added that extra layer of cheesyness and lies. How lovely. (not sarcasm)

Sorry, Renegade, I like the HoO commercials, lol.

(at least it's not more snogging anyway!)
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this is probably the first video ever to make me wince at the acting. It was the worst acting so far. I'll let it pass because it was deliberate, to highlight the HoO fakeness, but its still disturbing to have a LG15 vid that distorted my facial muscles :/
And I noticed the weird squint/wink at 'aware'.
And as soon as she emphasised 'family' I thought, oh crap, her mums back. Tada

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw jeez, not this shit again....
tricky-ticky-tavi
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am just glad that lg15 hasn't gone all creative and professional. I mean the last few videos have had great acting and editing, and it was starting to un-nerve me. I mean, where are the days of the awkward pauses and silly lines?? Where are the overdone vocal tones and forced fun? Good news - The crappy acting is back, and it brought a little friend named Carl. He doesn't seem to be able to make complete sentences at all. Awesome.

These kinds of videos make me feel stupid for watching.

edit: because i don't think my overdone sarcastic tone was clear.

My question is this....What were we talking about??

http://www.bebo.com/tricky-ticky
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 10 of 19

Jump to: