Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0227 - "All Wet" [07/06/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
Anyone think the person helping them is Bree's mom? In a recent Hymn of One Video, it said Bree had been recently reunitied with her.

noo my theory is her mom is the one who set up her dads murder

mom had the power

oh that is a very good theory. i like it.

and her mom set up for isaac to be killed too cause she knew they were going to meet and make her trait negative
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
Anyone think the person helping them is Bree's mom? In a recent Hymn of One Video, it said Bree had been recently reunitied with her.

i think brees mom is too high up in the hoo and that she wantssss bree to do the ceremony. i mean after drew was killed bree went on about how she hates her mom. and how would brees mom know about all the stuff from jonas' parents

It would be a very interesting plot twist. We also thought Bree's dad was all into the Order too, but he surprised us.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bree's mom was trying to get Bree out of the order, Bree wouldn't be making a psa about how great it is to be reunited w/ her! Especially in her state
TraverseTown
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to name a few forgotten plot points...Tac and Brother and Op and the Vegas Kidnapper and Jules and the cowboy and the fall equinox and Cassie and the stuffed animals and daniels parents and Sarah's ferret and Taylor boyfriend (?) and hypnotism and the CAMP PLAY Box and the Wyman Foundation and Enochian Language and the bunker mysteries and the gun and taylor's school in the fall and proving science wrong and Daniel's kidnapper and Tac's training camp and the other cities on Lucy's Google Earth and the HoO Website and Cameron and piglet and I'm out of things to list...

Sorry if this is OffTopic
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TraverseTown wrote:
Just to name a few forgotten plot points...Tac and Brother and Op and the Vegas Kidnapper and Jules and the cowboy and the fall equinox and Cassie and the stuffed animals and daniels parents and Sarah's ferret and Taylor boyfriend (?) and hypnotism and the CAMP PLAY Box and the Wyman Foundation and Enochian Language and the bunker mysteries and the gun and taylor's school in the fall and proving science wrong and Daniel's kidnapper and Tac's training camp and the other cities on Lucy's Google Earth and the HoO Website and Cameron and piglet and I'm out of things to list...

have you met my friends?

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11761
pixxi.is.dizzi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The little optimist in me is all "It's just a little waterlogged! It's still good! It's still good!" I've dropped hand written assignments in the sink and dried them carefully with a blow dryer and an iron and they've turned out legible. *Hopes*

If we've learned nothing from Homer, It's still good until it's air-born.

Daniel seems to have switched gears into "pal" territory fairly smoothly. It must be driving Sarah mad. The key to this behaviour pattern of hers...

1. Make person want you.
2. Let person think they have you.
3. Run from person to let them know you're still in control.
4. Maintain enough flirting for them to still want you.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pixxi.is.dizzi wrote:
The little optimist in me is all "It's just a little waterlogged! It's still good! It's still good!" I've dropped hand written assignments in the sink and dried them carefully with a blow dryer and an iron and they've turned out legible. *Hopes*

If we've learned nothing from Homer, It's still good until it's air-born.

Daniel seems to have switched gears into "pal" territory fairly smoothly. It must be driving Sarah mad. The key to this behaviour pattern of hers...

1. Make person want you.

wow i've met that girl before!
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pixxi.is.dizzi wrote:

1. Make person want you.

wow sounds like my ex boyfriend
pariah164
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so. Clue me in. What's the server/channel for IRC?
TraverseTown
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it wasn't for the clue in Bree's Blog, I would have freaked out over the title of this vid.
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So as long as these papers werent written in pencil I dont think they could be ruined. Pencil will just fade if it is quickly dropped in water. If it is typed then you can soak it in water for a while, let it dry and the only damage is that it is a bit wrinkly maybe discolored a tad.
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So as long as these papers werent written in pencil I dont think they could be ruined. Pencil will just fade if it is quickly dropped in water. If it is typed then you can soak it in water for a while, let it dry and the only damage is that it is a bit wrinkly maybe discolored a tad.
Mvidrine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok first of all Sarah is an ass and an idiot. Secondly, I don't think she dropped it into the water on purpose, like it is suggested in lgpedia. But if she did she should be dropped into the water, perferably weighted.

As for Daniel, he is trying a bit too hard, and I see how it can be annoying. My advice to him is to cool it. Totally ignore her except for buisness. Nothing physical, even when she wants it.

As for this whole cold hearted Sarah breaking Daniel's heart, I'm sure we've seen this from the start. Now just to sit back and watch the roller coaster
OverShadowed
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I would be happier if this was a weekly 1 hour show or a 2 minute show every day of the week (Every day, ha! Even that would be better than what we are used to, although this week has giving me [false] hope!). Because now I'm just left with the weekend with no videos and new information that probably won't be looked over and analyzed (probably will be sent to Spence) for a week or so and we won't figure out what any of it even means any way.
But I feel as though this research information is going to get as far as the notebook Bree's dad left in the box. Hopefully Spencer will figure something out with both of them.
And it seems these plot holes, I'm afraid to admit, are the real cause of global warming and the reason that my computer room is considerably hotter than my freezing bedroom.

I'm going insane!
Dahamu626
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TraverseTown wrote:

Um wow...

Also...Sarah is EVIL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: