Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Will vs Determinism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Free Will vs Determinism Reply with quote

As we learn in the "How My Parents Met" video, Bree's parents were in an arguement about free will vs determinism. Her mom was on the free will side.

Do you think this has anything to do with Thelema, and the importance of True Will in the religion?

Maybe her mom was a thelemite and then converted her father to this religion. It could be why she was so persistent about free will. Seems like many devout young women I know.

Or, maybe her father was the thelemite, who was on the determinism side because of his persistence that everyone's true will is set for them and they must follow it.

Just a thought. Hope no one's briught it up already.
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quikstrike98 wrote:
I'm really starting to pick up that Bree's Mom has one forceful personality. I'm also thinking that she's not one with whom to trifle. And I'm thinking that Bree's Dad is probably thoroughly whipped. Wink

Though this was from another board i think it sums it up quite well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: