Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Mob Ties...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: My Mob Ties... Reply with quote

TRUE MOB STORY!!

I was lucky enough to be a witness to an actual Bullet Hole, so real there was maybe a speck of blood still lurking, so real I swear I saw a glimmer of smoke coming from it.

It was a dark and stormy weekday afternoon. I was wrapping work on a commercial at a location which will not be disclosed, to protect those invloved, namely me. The building manager, whose name will not be disclosed, to protect those involved, namely him, was telling stories about his time working at the said building. One of his stories was of a mafia shootout! A tale of a traitor within the family, and a father who was left no choice but to make his son "an offer he can't refuse". Well to make a long story short, the son refused so the father was forced to whack the son of a bitch.

Promptly after finishing the story the building manager mentioned that the bullet hole from the very bullet that wacked the son of a bitch was still in existence. He went on to tell me that he would show me if I was interested. Was I interested? Was he nuts? Of course I was interested! Who in their right mind wouldn't be interested!

He led me down a long dark hallway, to a door with a sign on it "Do Not Enter.. Bullet Hole inside". Actually it said "Do Not Enter - High Voltage" But my sign would have been way cooler. He turned the lock and flipped on the light. Gasp! It was in actuallity a swanky sauna! The sign was very misleading. The building owner said the sauna and locker room had been closed due to the haunting(but thats another story). I proceeded into the room, showers, bathrooms, lockers, sofas, sinks, towels, Bullet Hole! Right there in the wall at about my nose level, must have been a short guy. The blast literally knocked his shoes off his feet. Grisley at best. I would tell you where you can go to see this Bullet Hole, but then of course, I would have to kill you....[/b]
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool story. i thought after a "swanky sauna" was introduced, the story was gonna take a major turn. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawwwt... Twisted Evil
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a story about seeing a dead body. Anyone wanna hear it?
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

Ooo ooo! *waves hand furiously*

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

Give It To Me!! Please Please Please!!!
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...the main guy of the story is a fat kid that nobody likes named Davie Hogan.
Jessibear
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Autopilate...you rock Smile
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessibear wrote:
Autopilate...you rock Smile

Embarassed Aww, shucks....
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, my dead body story.

I was on a ride-along with the police department in Virginia (as a reporter, we would do these occasionally...). I got to sit up front right near the big gun and the buttons to turn on the lights and sirens, and don't think for a minute I didn't turn them on and at least touch the gun!

Anyway, it was 1:30 in the morning, and the cop got a call about a car parked overnight in a parking garage, and it was registered to someone who was reported missing. We were the second car there, and as we walked up, the first officer popped was searching the car. He popped the trunk......

Well, that's where the missing guy was. And apparently he'd been there a while. Like several days. The cop I was with immediately turned to try to shield me from it, but I caught a quick glimpse of the decomposing body, and the stench (which we were smelling on the way to the car but I didn't really place) was overwhelming!

It's the first and only time I've seen a dead body other than, you know, a relative who passed away. Ugh...I'll never forget it. (I'm proud of myself for not being sick, though! The cop said most people would have!)
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I didn't turn them on and at least touch the gun!

You got to touch the gun? *snickersnicker* Lucky! Very Happy

Ergh. I'd be one of the individuals to get sick. Blood often makes me woozy, but one time (coincidentally while carving pumpkins) I sliced open my arm and was amazed at the tissues and blood.

Neat story! Smile

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I didn't turn them on and at least touch the gun!

Can I touch the gun? Shocked

That is a sweet dead body story! Did you have nightmares?
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
So, my dead body story.

I was on a ride-along with the police department in Virginia (as a reporter, we would do these occasionally...). I got to sit up front right near the big gun and the buttons to turn on the lights and sirens, and don't think for a minute I didn't turn them on and at least touch the gun!

Anyway, it was 1:30 in the morning, and the cop got a call about a car parked overnight in a parking garage, and it was registered to someone who was reported missing. We were the second car there, and as we walked up, the first officer popped was searching the car. He popped the trunk......

Well, that's where the missing guy was. And apparently he'd been there a while. Like several days. The cop I was with immediately turned to try to shield me from it, but I caught a quick glimpse of the decomposing body, and the stench (which we were smelling on the way to the car but I didn't really place) was overwhelming!

It's the first and only time I've seen a dead body other than, you know, a relative who passed away. Ugh...I'll never forget it. (I'm proud of myself for not being sick, though! The cop said most people would have!)

wow, good for you on not completely destroying the place with vomit. i probably would have spewed all over the place. hell, i probably would have fainted. i'm a light weight when it comes to dead bodies. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:

Ergh. I'd be one of the individuals to get sick. Blood often makes me woozy, but one time (coincidentally while carving pumpkins) I sliced open my arm and was amazed at the tissues and blood.

that made me cringe more then the dead body story
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those stories rule ^_^
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: