Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arg.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Dying for a new LG15, DB, or G19 post?
Yes.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
No.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Duh.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mommy, the lady is scaring me! Waaaaaah! ( I get this a lot.)
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Arg. Reply with quote

Still no new videos? WHHHOAH!

The Creators sure are letting us down here, eh? I mean, I <3 them for doing LG but, after giving us AT LEAST 1 vid every other day or so, they've waited 3-ish days to post a new one!

Anyone else dying here?

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how they are really letting us down, seeing as how we get more videos much more quickly than we ever did until very recently. I'm actually happy with how many videos we are getting and how quickly they have started coming out.
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. I'm really not THAT upset. A little anxious for the next video, maybe, but not sitting in my room crying. Hahha. I just have time to burn until I leave to take a test that'll tell me if I'm dumb as a rock or not. I'm guessing not and they reject to tutor me, telling my mom that I'm a super genious. My mom will come home and cry because I have a 98 average in a REGULAR math class, intead of the special on, because she was in the special one. My only point being, HER DAD WAS A MATH TEACHER!

However, mods and admin, I've suddenly realized how pointless this thread is. You're welcome to delete it at any time.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: