Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think Bree is Thelema.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think Bree could possibly be a follower of the Thelema religion?
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
No
48%
 48%  [ 13 ]
Undecided
37%
 37%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

charlie.leigh
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: I think Bree is Thelema. Reply with quote

All the clues of the equinox and other clues all land to her being a Thelemite, also Thelemites are rather sexually driven as they have celebrations and for the beginning of puberty.. Puberty is celebrated in a Feast for Fire (for a boy), or a Feast for Water (for a girl)!

REPLY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! Smile Smile Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You betcha! lol I've no idea, I've seen implications that her religion is a significant part of her life. Since I've no clue what she may be praying to, I vote YES!

~tigerlilylynn
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still of the opinion that the whole religion thing is not really Thelema at all. It's an offshoot of the Illuminati posing as Thelemites in order to gain favor with Bree's parents. Bree has been selected to participate in something with implications far greater than an innocent little autumn ceremony.
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I think Bree is Thelema. Reply with quote

charlie.leigh wrote:
All the clues of the equinox and other clues all land to her being a Thelemite, also Thelemites are rather sexually driven as they have celebrations and for the beginning of puberty.. Puberty is celebrated in a Feast for Fire (for a boy), or a Feast for Water (for a girl)!

REPLY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! Smile Smile Smile

If she is a Thelemite, she's not being brought up in it very well. Fortunately, she seems to be asserting herself, which gives one hope.

This podcast contains an explanation from one of the more respected Thelemites in the community.

http://www.thelemacoasttocoast.com/content.asp?contentid=655
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should read up on all these threads...
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: I think Bree is Thelema. Reply with quote

maxomai wrote:
respected Thelemites in the community

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that her cult may be posing as Thelema... and even if she is mean to be Thelema, as Tannhaus keeps telling us, its seems much darker and evil than real Thelema would be (but I'm not a Thelemite so I really wouldn't know).

Also, I really don't think the ceremony was a puberty thing. First off, she says that they only do the cermonies "once in a very long while", that its "very difficult to attend" and her parents won't even be able to come, and that only some girls (and possibly boys, but they aren't mentioned, which adds to the virgin idea) are specially chosen for it. If it was puberty, wouldn't it be much more often and widespread? For example, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs are something that almost everybody Jewish does and there are many many many many many every year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: