Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0071 Motel Pool [11/11/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dannie717
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
The real question for Bree and Daniel to answer is WHY they want her so badly. Once they know the answer to that, they can change the course of events. If she's no longer desired by "The Order" then the Order is no longer a threat. But they need to figure out the "why" before they get to the "how".

WORD.
William
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QueenofSpades wrote:
It's kind of like the Freemasons. There's a case in the early 1800s in the U.S. where a man was bailed out of jail and then murdered. He was originally in jail for some small debt, but really what he was trying to do was to expose the secrets of Freemasonry, since he had once been a member himself, but felt he was treated unfairly. Eventually, 4 men (Freemasons) were found guilty of the crime, and taken to court, where the judge himself was a Freemason. Even with loads of evidence, only two were found guilty, and only had to serve about 1 year in jail.

That's probably some made-up anti-Mason propaganda. Contrary to popular belief, the secrets of Freemasonry aren't that big of a deal. They're just signs, handshakes, and passwords. If you want to learn them, plenty of people have written exposés of the order. The main reason for the secrets is to teach the lessons of trustworthiness and faithfulness. If you are good to your word, you will keep the secrets. They're certainly nothing to kill over.

Masons are under no obligation to conceal a murder nor allow someone to get away with one. Your story exhibits major un-Masonic conduct from all supposed Masons involved. If your story is in fact true, the Masons involved committed significant violations of their obligations and their actions are by no means a reflection of the order.
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1998 -

The legislature passes a bill requiring all students to pass exit exams to earn high school diplomas, to become effective in 2002.

Overturning a Ninth Court Circuit of appeals decision, the U.S. Supreme Court rules that 1.9 million acres of ancestral land owned by the Venetie Tribe of Neetsaii' Gwich'in Indians are no longer under the governmental jurisdiction of the tribe.

Lieutenant Governor Fran Ulmer certified an initiative petition making English Alaska's official language. The initiative, placed on the 1998 general election ballot, passed making English the official language in state government

Those are some major events in Alaska in 1998, but I'm not seeing anything relevant.

Also, specifically about Adak Island, Alaska, it seems its population has dropped significantly from in the 300s to around 70 from 2000 to 2004. Also, it is the southern-most community of Alaska.
(Hmm... that "community" got me thinking about it being a commune.. hmm?)
angelsdown
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Trainer101. Bree and Daniel need more information. I am hoping Gemma will provide some for them.

I also agree that Bree is acting a bit immature, but I have to cut her a break in this. She has always trusted that The Order held her best interests and that her parents could protect her. Her entire belief system is collapsing and hiding from it is probably pretty attractive to her, if not essential. I've been in situations in which I've gone through periods of denial, and that turned out to be a pretty healthy thing. It wasn't until I got ANGRY about some part of it that I moved forward to resolve it and then, watch out.

I am thinking that waiting is probably smart for now, given Bree's suspicion that the authorities might not be helpful. But it can't last forever. Everything in this world has an opposite and I doubt The Order is an exception. If they can figure out the what and why of The Order, perhaps they can find support and protection in its opposite. Or in the media...oooo, that'd be fun Smile Secret societies hate publicity, hehe.

Is anyone else getting perturbed that we can't turn to the last page of the book and cheat out the ending? Wink
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

William wrote:
QueenofSpades wrote:
It's kind of like the Freemasons. There's a case in the early 1800s in the U.S. where a man was bailed out of jail and then murdered. He was originally in jail for some small debt, but really what he was trying to do was to expose the secrets of Freemasonry, since he had once been a member himself, but felt he was treated unfairly. Eventually, 4 men (Freemasons) were found guilty of the crime, and taken to court, where the judge himself was a Freemason. Even with loads of evidence, only two were found guilty, and only had to serve about 1 year in jail.

That's probably some made-up anti-Mason propaganda. Contrary to popular belief, the secrets of Freemasonry aren't that big of a deal. They're just signs, handshakes, and passwords. If you want to learn them, plenty of people have written exposés of the order. The main reason for the secrets is to teach the lessons of trustworthiness and faithfulness. If you are good to your word, you will keep the secrets. They're certainly nothing to kill over.

Masons are under no obligation to conceal a murder nor allow someone to get away with one. Your story exhibits major un-Masonic conduct from all supposed Masons involved. If your story is in fact true, the Masons involved committed significant violations of their obligations and their actions are by no means a reflection of the order.

I understand, but notice, this was more than a hundred years ago. But just like Bree's order, there could always be those who go farther than what is allowed to conceal there secrets. I mean, this girl's been posting stuff on the interweb about them, you know?

I found more facts from about that situation, it was part of my research when looking up Thaddeus Stevens for a research paper...

On September 12, 1826, William Morgan, a poor stonemason, was lying in jail in Canandaigua, a town in upsate New York. The charge against him was that he paid an old debt of $2.69. But the real reason he was jailed was that he was determined to publish a book revealing the secrets of Masonry. ... An investigation was begun but it was soon asserted that it was being blocked by Masons with influence in politics and the courts. ... Five prominent men of Canandaigua were finally put on trial. The evidence was overwhelming against them yet three were set free amd the other two were sentenced to less than a year in jail by the judge, himself a Mason.
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelsdown wrote:

Is anyone else getting perturbed that we can't turn to the last page of the book and cheat out the ending? Wink

I agree! Very Happy
hauntingjourney
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: stuffed animals Reply with quote

Just a thought: what if Lucy "bugged" the stuffed animals? After all, she encouraged Bree to talk to them. If she didn't, she should have, that would have been a good way to keep track of Bree.
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Don't forget, Bree knows more than what she is telling us. She has stated early on that she doesn't like talking about her religion.

She is acting somewhat normal under the circumstances. I noticed no makeup, she looks tired, and she looks worried. She is also comforting herself with P.Monkey, Owen and Thor.

Yes, she is 17, but has lived a sheltered life compared to most 17 year old girls. She really doesn't know how to act right now.

Thank you! I totally agree!
QueenofSpades
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: stuffed animals Reply with quote

hauntingjourney wrote:
Just a thought: what if Lucy "bugged" the stuffed animals? After all, she encouraged Bree to talk to them. If she didn't, she should have, that would have been a good way to keep track of Bree.

Good point... Gah! Poor Bree and Daniel. Shocked
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
The real question for Bree and Daniel to answer is WHY they want her so badly. Once they know the answer to that, they can change the course of events. If she's no longer desired by "The Order" then the Order is no longer a threat. But they need to figure out the "why" before they get to the "how".

Hear that, Bree and Daniel?
shockshock
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been annoying me that bree was just about to say something before she said 'grumpy'

"daniel doesn't want to go swimming because...."
then he leaves and she says grumpy, i don't think thats what she was about to say.

maybe he just can't swim.
paigengerda
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bree went to the police wouldnt she be kept and put in some sort of home? I looked around at CA laws but I didnt find anything about child age and missing/abandoned by parents so I am just guessing.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paigengerda wrote:
If Bree went to the police wouldnt she be kept and put in some sort of home? I looked around at CA laws but I didnt find anything about child age and missing/abandoned by parents so I am just guessing.

I believe you are referring to "The Illuminati Home for Wayward Girls"...
She would never make it out alive.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
paigengerda wrote:

I believe you are referring to "The Illuminati Home for Wayward Girls"...
She would never make it out alive.

Laughing yeah, I hear the hazing is murder!

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may have already been cleared up already, and I just missed it - I've been MIA from the boards for a bit - but it sure seems like there's kind of a turtle theme going on.

Also, re: the Alaska bit. A) COME TO ALASKA, BREE AND DANIEL! I will hide you.

And B),from wikipedia about Adak (the Alaskan town found in the maps on Lucy's computer)

Quote:
At its peak, the station housed over 6,000 naval and Coast Guard personnel, and their families. In 1994, family housing and schools were closed after severe cutbacks related to national military base closures. The station officially closed on March 31, 1997, and currently houses civilians. The Aleut Corporation acquired Adak's facilities under a land transfer agreement, pending with the Department of the Interior and the U.S. Navy/Department of Defense. Properties are currently under lease. About 30 families with children relocated to Adak in September 1998, most of them Aleut Corp. shareholders, and a school was reopened. Aleut Corp. is currently developing Adak as a commercial center. The community incorporated as a second-class city in April 2001.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: