Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0078 "Fleeing the Watcher"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
quikstrike98 wrote:
I don't think the tracking device is attached to the car, I think it's in P-Monkey. Easy enough to insert a small GPS device into a stuffed animal. Matter of fact, I'm willing to bet that it was the cult that put the money into P-Monkey as well.

Notice that nobody ran helter-skelter after them when they ran. There's really no need to, they can round them up at their leisure.

I've mentioned this before, but it would be an absolutely awful idea to put the tracking device in P. Monkey -- or at least to rely solely on a tracking device in him. It could either be found (especially after Gemma told them to check everything for bugs; Bree presumably checked the stuffed animals) or P. Monkey could be lost/thrown away. Daniel's car, on the other hand, they aren't going to throw away. Besides, the Order obviously knew that they were at the motel, so if the car wasn't bugged before, it definitely is now.

Anyway, good video, Creators. Now that they're finally out of that damn motel, things might go somewhere (which is not to say all the motel moments were bad; as I've mentioned before, the "Breakfast in Bed" video has been one of my favorites from this whole series).

I don't know how they did it..or where it is, but I would think there's definately at least one on the car...maybe more on/in other stuff. And I agree that no one went running after them because they don't have to. They are royally fu*ked. It's just a matter of time before Bree has to make her move.
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Lurker wrote:
quikstrike98 wrote:
I don't think the tracking device is attached to the car, I think it's in P-Monkey. Easy enough to insert a small GPS device into a stuffed animal. Matter of fact, I'm willing to bet that it was the cult that put the money into P-Monkey as well.

Notice that nobody ran helter-skelter after them when they ran. There's really no need to, they can round them up at their leisure.

I've mentioned this before, but it would be an absolutely awful idea to put the tracking device in P. Monkey -- or at least to rely solely on a tracking device in him. It could either be found (especially after Gemma told them to check everything for bugs; Bree presumably checked the stuffed animals) or P. Monkey could be lost/thrown away. Daniel's car, on the other hand, they aren't going to throw away. Besides, the Order obviously knew that they were at the motel, so if the car wasn't bugged before, it definitely is now.

Anyway, good video, Creators. Now that they're finally out of that damn motel, things might go somewhere (which is not to say all the motel moments were bad; as I've mentioned before, the "Breakfast in Bed" video has been one of my favorites from this whole series).

I don't know how they did it..or where it is, but I would think there's definately at least one on the car...maybe more on/in other stuff. And I agree that no one went running after them because they don't have to. They are royally fu*ked. It's just a matter of time before Bree has to make her move.

I agree there is a tracking device on the car. they said the watcher was there all night. he could have easily walked over to Daniel's car and placed a bug underneath it while B &D slept.
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am SOO happy that this video was good! GREAT music choice.

By the way, Here you don't have to "check-out" at hotels either, really.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForeverMourn wrote:
I am SOO happy that this video was good! GREAT music choice.

Yes, the music is awesome. This was a great video.
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
They are royally fu*ked. It's just a matter of time before Bree has to make her move.

But what move? By this point, I'd be so desperate for information on my parents, I'd ignore my own survival instinct and return to my house to look for clues to their whereabouts. Bree is in such (irritating) emotional limbo, and is being so passive, so inert, I can't imagine what kind of action she would take.

I just don't get what all this "staying put" is accomplishing. Absolutely nothing is going to improve through inaction, and certainly it could worsen--they're going to run out of money eventually, something terrible could get worse for her parents (wherever they are), the Order will have time to devise sharper and more aggressive plans for her.

This whole vid about rushing away from the motel gave us plenty of car-chase style action, but the plot is still not moving, and Bree is still, in a sense, "staying put."

Can we get some psychological realism here, Creatazors?
Cassie_xx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved that music! <3
What if the order holds P.Monkey for ransom?
xD
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
They are royally fu*ked. It's just a matter of time before Bree has to make her move.

But what move? By this point, I'd be so desperate for information on my parents, I'd ignore my own survival instinct and return to my house to look for clues to their whereabouts. Bree is in such (irritating) emotional limbo, and is being so passive, so inert, I can't imagine what kind of action she would take.

I just don't get what all this "staying put" is accomplishing. Absolutely nothing is going to improve through inaction, and certainly it could worsen--they're going to run out of money eventually, something terrible could get worse for her parents (wherever they are), the Order will have time to devise sharper and more aggressive plans for her.

This whole vid about rushing away from the motel gave us plenty of car-chase style action, but the plot is still not moving, and Bree is still, in a sense, "staying put."

Good point, really. Something happened, but unless the duo change their behavior from here on, things are going to go back the way they were. The most sensible thing to happen from here is that the next time they spot one of those guys watching them (they wouldn't have done something this time because they were panicking, of course; from here on, though, they can take the offensive opproach), Daniel walks up to him and breaks his knee caps with a bat. Then they see what they can get out of him.

If nothing else, he might have a cell phone that would let them call the Order. Not sure exactly what that would lead to, but I haven't thought that far ahead. Just trying to come up with something that would open the door to moving the plot ahead.

At the very least, it would be nice to know what kind of response you'd get out of one of those guys if they were openly approached. Would they draw a weapon? Run away? Pretend they had nothing to do with the Order? I bet the first guy it happened to would be completely caught off guard since they're used to the kids running away/hiding so far.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quikstrike98 wrote:

Good point. That would mean that the cult wanted them to be able to run.<searches brain for a reason for this>

I meant good point about the cult possibly putting the money in P. Monkey. The other part about the bug is possible, I guess, but highly unlikely, IMO.

Last edited by iqfrenzy on Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:

but brees doing it on purpose Shocked they r after daniel!!!
Why do you say this, iamcool?
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the tracking device is in Bree herself. You know how you can inject your pets with a small chip that can be scanned to see the owner electronically? It probably can't be any bigger than that, and could've easily have been planted by her father in the place of one of her regular shots. This theory might only work if her father was in on it, though. Unless one of her doctor's visits involved a mystery shot as well, which could've been the chip.

The Order could be paranoid, if we needed a reason why they'd do this. Maybe they've had girls run before. Whatever they're doing they've been doing it for awhile. You have to prepare for everything, right?
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

I think it is realistic for them to run; they are in fear for their lives. What you are basically saying is that it would be realistic to turn and face possible death. That is not in human being's nature.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iqfrenzy wrote:
TheFatLady wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

I think it is realistic for them to run; they are in fear for their lives. What you are basically saying is that it would be realistic to turn and face possible death. That is not in human being's nature.

It's totally part of human nature..not neccessarily to walk into a death-trap, but to want answers, to resolve, to get things over with, to progress. It's what I would do. To anser the "what move" question: I don't know. My thinking is very similar to yours that staying put...and running are accomplishing nothing. If these people know where she is anyway, she's not getting anywhere is she? To reiterate, the reason they're letting her "run" is so that she stays ignorant to how powerful/dangerous they are. Eventually, she will probably have to go to them or go home. She's going to want to know where her parents are eventually. She's going to go insane being constantly followed. She will have to come to the realization that she can't ever really get away...then she's gonna have to deal with them. The part of this theory that we cannot be sure of is how long it will take her to wake up...or how long they will let her "run". So, one way or another, at some point..someon'e gotta give. Like I said before, the reason they're letting this little game even go on is probably because they a. don't want her to know how scary they are and intimidate her and b. they want her to think she still has some control. She'll be easier to get to that way. They risk her extreme opposition if they just come in and get her...and if that happens, it's gonna make everything harder for everyone involved. They might have to hide her or kill her or something..and I'd imagine that's probably something they'd like to avoid doing. Plus..for whatever reason (blood, imo) they really really want/ need her. I don't think they want to kill her, that's gonna ruin whatever it is they're after.
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
I think the tracking device is in Bree herself. You know how you can inject your pets with a small chip that can be scanned to see the owner electronically? It probably can't be any bigger than that, and could've easily have been planted by her father in the place of one of her regular shots. This theory might only work if her father was in on it, though. Unless one of her doctor's visits involved a mystery shot as well, which could've been the chip.

The Order could be paranoid, if we needed a reason why they'd do this. Maybe they've had girls run before. Whatever they're doing they've been doing it for awhile. You have to prepare for everything, right?
Very good theory. If the tracking device is in Bree there is no chance of losing her. As it stands now, they could ditch the car if they suspected they were being tracked with it.

By the way, Bree's dad could have given it to her without her knowing. When Bree approached her dad about the shots, he told her he didn't know what was in them, just that they were "good for her".
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iqfrenzy wrote:
quikstrike98 wrote:

Good point. That would mean that the cult wanted them to be able to run.<searches brain for a reason for this>

Even a micro tracking device is too big to fit in P. Monkey, so it's more likely to be attached to the car.
http://www.spygadgets.com/micro-gps-tracking-device.htm

However, a micro audio transmiter can be smaller than a dime and easily fit inside P. Monkey undetected.
http://www.endoacustica.com/audio_surveillance.htm
iqfrenzy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part of this theory that we cannot be sure of is how long it will take her to wake up...or how long they will let her "run". [/quote]

I am convinced they are waiting for Daniel to abandon her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 11 of 16

Jump to: