Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0095 "Back Home" (12/11/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone- Get your panties out of the wad!!!

Daniel did trust us in trusting Jonas. Think about it!!!! It is totally against his character to leave Bree with someone he doesn't trust- he lo cares about Bree.

This is all a setup between Daniel, Jonas and Bree. We know Tach has contacted Daniel in the past, I bet they know there are cameras at their house.

He does trust Jonas, or Bree would not be there. PERIOD!!! Those 3 kids are up to something, and I can't wait to see what it is.
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Everyone- Get your panties out of the wad!!!

Daniel did trust us in trusting Jonas. Think about it!!!! It is totally against his character to leave Bree with someone he doesn't trust- he lo cares about Bree.

This is all a setup between Daniel, Jonas and Bree. We know Tach has contacted Daniel in the past, I bet they know there are cameras at their house.

He does trust Jonas, or Bree would not be there. PERIOD!!! Those 3 kids are up to something, and I can't wait to see what it is.

I agree... it does seem like from his "Bree needs a friend right now" line that he does trust him. Maybe he has talked to him other times... becuase it is a radical change from abandoning her because she was going to go with Jonas. He's now thanking him for taking her in.

I wonder what else is going on.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. DANIELS BITTER PARTING WILL MAKE HIS REUNION WITH BREE ALL THE MUCH SWEETER. I THINK THAT'S WHEN THEY WILL FINALLY HOOK UP.

I have to agree with the first part and hope you're right about the second.

I remember after Daniel and Bree were apart for a while last time. It was painful. Darn near unbearable. When they were finally together again it was like a breath of fresh air.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bet he bought an old first run issue of Brian Vaughn's Runaways.

And notice how Daniel finally gets a substantial vlog of his own again, after all this time, with no Bree interrupting in the background -- and hits it right out of the park? How much more poignantly told was his story of his parents barely noticing he was gone, compared to twitchy Jonas' overblown Bruce Wayne schtick? Daniel doesn't need any damn boxing gloves or handstands to hold our attention.
HazelButtercup
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's interesting that we saw Daniel before we saw Bree again. Daniel has been pretty busy hoping trains and getting a haircut. What are Jonas and Bree doing?
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emosux wrote:
His parents couldn't have given him the cash, he bought the stuff BEFORE he left for home. Maybe he was saving it for an emergency in case they needed it to get home or something, and then figured that they wouldn't, since Bree was with Jonas.

Which raises the question..why did he buy useless stuff? Why didn't he just use it toward a train ticket home?

Silly Daniel.

Umm.... The cost of a train ticket anywhere is more than the cost of a comic book and a Twinkie, my friend.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:

I see I'm not the only one who's been reminded of Runaways by this story. Freaky ceremony, untrustworthy parents, cast of teenagers (one of whom will probably turn out to be a traitor who was really on the evil religion/organization's side all along), parents surprisingly sacrificing themselves to let the kids escape... hmmmm. Anyone seeing a parallel here?

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
emosux wrote:
His parents couldn't have given him the cash, he bought the stuff BEFORE he left for home. Maybe he was saving it for an emergency in case they needed it to get home or something, and then figured that they wouldn't, since Bree was with Jonas.

Which raises the question..why did he buy useless stuff? Why didn't he just use it toward a train ticket home?

Silly Daniel.

Umm.... The cost of a train ticket anywhere is more than the cost of a comic book and a Twinkie, my friend.

He didn't buy a train ticket...he stowed away...read the wikipedia entry.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
amn34
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emosux wrote:
i want to see a bree video so i know jonas hasn't chopped her up and put her in the freezer. grrrr.

agreed! but i guess what's worrisome is how much freedom bree will have to make videos now. hopefully she'll be able to make and edit them herself, instead of continuing to pull the "jonas, edit this, i'm going to bed" trick, because as mentioned, who knows what he left/could leave out? even if that is the case, however, with jonas right there in the house, she would have to exercise some self-censorship. not a good idea to talk shit about your host... and it would only make a dangerous situation more dangerous. of course, everything could be wonderful! but i guess we'll have to be even more aware of potential hidden messages from bree in case things do turn bad... good thing we are already good at overanalyzing the videos. Smile
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Nora Volkova wrote:

I see I'm not the only one who's been reminded of Runaways by this story. Freaky ceremony, untrustworthy parents, cast of teenagers (one of whom will probably turn out to be a traitor who was really on the evil religion/organization's side all along), parents surprisingly sacrificing themselves to let the kids escape... hmmmm. Anyone seeing a parallel here?

Brian Vaughn also writes the comic series "Y - The Last Man" which has been referenced by Tachyon and contains references to "The Culper Ring".
Nikki received a message from Tachyon with a James Dean quote from "Rebel Without a Cause". The same quote appears in "Runaways" word for word.
Someone ask Daniel what comic he's reading.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Nora Volkova wrote:

Brian Vaughn also writes the comic series "Y - The Last Man" which has been referenced by Tachyon and contains references to "The Culper Ring".
Nikki received a message from Tachyon with a James Dean quote from "Rebel Without a Cause". The same quote appears in "Runaways" word for word.
Someone ask Daniel what comic he's reading.

Good idea!

BA Tells Lies.

kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: breakin' it down Reply with quote

Okay, I'm going to try to post this without having any knowledge of the previous 6 or 7 pages of comments, already... (yeah, right...)

First, Daniel-san is back home... Kinda iffy on this after keeping in mind the surveillance video posted by Op Aphid. Not sure if it's such a good thing Daniel's returned home.

The beast's parents never noticed he was gone, or at a friend's house? Okay, either his parents are really dense or don't care as much as we might think. Third option... his parents are in on the whole thing (scary thought). Does Daniel and/or his parents know that the room is being watched?

I've stated this in a different part of the forums, but what is the real purpose of having the room under surveillance? Does Daniel's presence mean that the Order will outright send operatives to capture him, or are the cameras just there to solely watch? A stake-out... if you will.

Again, back to the parents seemingly lack of observation. They also did not question the absence of Dan-the-man's car. This does not mean they did not 'notice' that he was without it. Maybe they could have thought that, like Dan, the car is with one of his friends. I dunno.

Next... he bought a twinkie and a comic book... Okay, I can't ignore the rest of the forum on this one... Once again, having to refer back to my own experience with homelessness, money is precious. When you're living on the street, any money you can get, you should hoarde for as long as you can. It's difficult enough to stretch the money used on a twinkie and a comic book for one person, let alone for two.

After reading a lot of the comments regarding this, it's like you think that he had ten or twenty bucks in his pocket. At the most, a single twinkie would cost 50 cents, and it probably wasn't like he was on the market to buy a comic book, like Amazing Spiderman #1. He was probably looking for some light reading to pass boredom.

Though, honestly, he could have used the money for the comic book a bit more frugally. I can completely understand the need to relieve boredom while on the move.

... on to the hitchhiking and "catching out" or hopping a train (without paying.) I'd tried hitchhiking before and got pretty much the same results as Daniel, so I'm not surprised about that. Could be because I'm a guy, but I don't know if women have a higher 'success rate' at hitchhiking. His account of catching out was rather interesting to me.

I wonder why Dan really felt the need to tell us that story. Dan used to be pretty quick and to the point with his videos. Now all of a sudden, he's telling us 'war stories'?

Oh, I've known people who do the two months out of the year on the road thing, too. Why do people do it? It's kinda fun. Haven't you ever wanted to get out on the open road and travel? It's kinda like that. Of course, you wouldn't want to do that for more than two months out of the year. It not like you're not going to spend any money on this trip.

Anyway... they guy got himself cleaned up (shower and haircut) and is now trying to get his life back together. He says he still cares for Bree, and from the tone in his voice, it's actually believable. I want to believe, but it's kinda hard to figure out what's real and what's not in the Breeniverse

He says thanks to Jonas, which makes me believe more that the whole fiasco from the last video was staged. Quoting Daniel, "She (Bree) needs a friend, right now" speaking of Jonas. It seems that Daniel trusts Jonas more than we'd all thought.

Danny-boy's cares about Bree, is sorry that he left, and he misses her. I'd be sorry about leaving, too if I cared about someone. He says he was getting burned out by living on the streets. Like a lot of you have already said, he could have resolved that by going with Jonas. Add to that, Dan would also not have to feel sorry for leaving Bree if he had gone with them... or would he? We still never saw from Bree since Dan stormed off. We never saw that she even made it to Jonas' house. Jonas said that Bree locked herself away in her room... Yet another thing that we're fed to believe. As if there weren't enough things that we're supposed to have believed, then found out otherwise.

Dan probably feels that he'd have more stability and would be able to at least try to lead a normal life again. He probably felt that he could not get that at Jonas'. True, he may have had to 'abandon' Bree to do so, but the first rule of survival is to look out for one's self. Maybe he feels that he needs to stabilize himself, otherwise he knows that he wouldn't be able to do anything for Bree.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
arammat wrote:
emosux wrote:

Silly Daniel.

I know!!! I was answering emosux's question as to why Daniel didn't use his money toward buying a train ticket. Read the quoted material before jumping in to correct someone.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
arammat wrote:
emosux wrote:

Silly Daniel.

I know!!! I was answering emosux's question as to why Daniel didn't use his money toward buying a train ticket. Read the quoted material before jumping in to correct someone.

No need to get nasty o.o sorry

BA Tells Lies.

kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
arammat wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
arammat wrote:

No need to get nasty o.o sorry

Whoa! Such hostility!? Calm down, people; we're all friends here. (I hope)

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 7 of 16

Jump to: