Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0095 "Back Home" (12/11/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we definitely need some more CLEAR interaction with the Order. Where have they been? They "may" have been followed by them... they have her parents somewhere... they may be filming bree and daniel... let's know for sure.
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really do want to read all 12 pages of this but I really dont have the time. So I am going to say what I think and it was probably said multiple times.

1. Funny and amusing about the homeless guy and the train hopping but do we need to know this? I guess we do or we would throw a little fit about not knowing how he got home.
2. Talking about nothing seems like he is skirting around the idea that he left Bree.
3. Really horrible acting in this one. At least I feel so. Unless he is intended to seem awkward. It is annoying.
4. If he trusts Jonas... why didnt he go? and why did he say in the last video that he DIDNT trust him and that he would let Bree go walk into the hands of Satan. hee hee
5. Mixed messages are erking me. Make up your mind, do you trust Jonas... do you not? Why wouldnt you go stay with him? You said you were tired of being on the streets. Being chopped up isnt on the streets. That is if Bree isnt okay.
6. Seeming from the new Tachyon video I now trust Jonas but definitely think something bad will happen to Daniel because he went home... Gemma told them to go home.
7. I am waiting for some superhero action here. From Jonas or Daniel. I was wishing Daniel but this video disappointed me.
8. Wow I have a paper to write. and those would be my thoughts. Very Happy
sldsm
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristenjane wrote:
I really do want to read all 12 pages of this but I really dont have the time. So I am going to say what I think and it was probably said multiple times.

1. Funny and amusing about the homeless guy and the train hopping but do we need to know this? I guess we do or we would throw a little fit about not knowing how he got home.
2. Talking about nothing seems like he is skirting around the idea that he left Bree.
3. Really horrible acting in this one. At least I feel so. Unless he is intended to seem awkward. It is annoying.
4. If he trusts Jonas... why didnt he go? and why did he say in the last video that he DIDNT trust him and that he would let Bree go walk into the hands of Satan. hee hee
5. Mixed messages are erking me. Make up your mind, do you trust Jonas... do you not? Why wouldnt you go stay with him? You said you were tired of being on the streets. Being chopped up isnt on the streets. That is if Bree isnt okay.
6. Seeming from the new Tachyon video I now trust Jonas but definitely think something bad will happen to Daniel because he went home... Gemma told them to go home.
7. I am waiting for some superhero action here. From Jonas or Daniel. I was wishing Daniel but this video disappointed me.
8. Wow I have a paper to write. and those would be my thoughts. Very Happy

You're not the only who finds Daniel's actions to be "confusing." I've been lurking around a little bit today and numerous people have his actions confusing as well. I personally think that someone got to/found Daniel which is why he's acting so strange. Does that make sense?
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sldsm wrote:

You're not the only who finds Daniel's actions to be "confusing." I've been lurking around a little bit today and numerous people have his actions confusing as well. I personally think that someone got to/found Daniel which is why he's acting so strange. Does that make sense?

Yeah that does. Now that my paper is done I am going to read what others think. But I didnt think of that.

iamcool wrote:
ermm why would you ride random trains 2 months of the year when you have a normal job? Eh?

I think it would be fun... Maybe ?

So I read. Most at least. And yes a twinkie and a comic book would be fairly cheap but if I were him, not really eating much for a week or so, I would have spent everything I have on food. And McDs is CHEAP... and Wendys. I still dont think that the dumpster diving for food ever made sense. You can always get free food somewhere. Especially hotels. I have had to do it before. Beg Waffle House. Bree is cute enough. They will give them a waffle or toast.
Hmph.
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea awww that was a sad one!

I'm not sure about his parents. Maybe they are in on it. Maybe they just don't give a darn and want him to move out of their house (some parents really don't care what their kids do...sad but true).

Hopefully more videos to come soon!!!

Maybe Daniel was sick of being away from real life. He was on the run, homeless, etc. Yes he could have stayed with Jonas but maybe he just didn't want to. Maybe he wants to get on with his life, go to college, get a job etc. He wants to live life the way it used to be. I dunno I'm just trying to understand his decision.

Edit to add:

Everyone is angry about the money thing but another MAYBE is that someone could have given it to him after he had already left Bree. He could have been sitting on a corner and people walking by thought he needed some money so gave him a couple bucks. Don't jump to conclusions Smile
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not to sure how to read Daniel's parents...

Parents that don't care what their kids do wouldn't even give it a second thought where they were. Daniel's mom, at least, had thought that Daniel was at a friend's. Besides, Dan previously mentioned that his parents believed that he was somewhere else (camp? I forget.)

If his parents didn't care, then they wouldn't have thought anything.

Keeping that in mind, though, it reinforces the theory that Daniel's parents are in on... something. In that case, they would have to think/say something to hide their involvement in something so dubious.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. I like your thinking too.

About Daniels mom asking about where he was: maybe Daniel goes and hangs out at his friends houses often. Sometimes 18 year olds don't want to be stuck living with mom and dad so he could have stayed with other people or gone camping or traveling for more than a couple days at a time etc. Maybe it didn't seem strange to his mom and dad because he's done it many times before. (I have no idea...I'm just throwing things out there) Very Happy
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're totally right with that.

Though I don't have any life experiences to relate to that, I can totally understand it. My mother was over-protective. She got defensive when I even had friends over at the house. Don't even think about asking her to let them stay the night. It was the same the other way around. I can remember the only place I ever spent the night at was with at my cousin's, and that was only two or three times!

Anyway, it's most likely true that Daniel's parents were, for lack of a better term, 'desensitized' since Daniel probably spent a lot of time away from home with his friends or camping. But even if that were the case, if they really cared, they might ask how his 'trip' was, or how his friends were....

Wouldn't they?

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea you sound just like my best friend. Her parents rarely even let her stay the night over our house as kids (and we lived RIGHT across the street from her).

But yea I could totally see Daniel's parents being like that because my parents were kinda like his might be. My parents were really relaxed and laid back. We were allowed to spend the night at friends houses any time. I used to stay one friends house all weekend every week. I would walk to her house right after school and stay there instead of going home. So I can imagine there has to be some parents out there who are like that are even more laid back about things.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being laid back is one thing. Your parents would still ask you how everything was going, right? They'd still try to inquire about you, even if just to make sure you're okay.

Daniel's parents didn't even seem to do that.

I <3 SARAH!!!
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristenjane wrote:
sldsm wrote:

Yeah that does. Now that my paper is done I am going to read what others think. But I didnt think of that.

My goodness, you are quick at writing papers!
popculture
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the talk of cameras in Daniel's house just speculation?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
I'm not to sure how to read Daniel's parents...

Parents that don't care what their kids do wouldn't even give it a second thought where they were. Daniel's mom, at least, had thought that Daniel was at a friend's. Besides, Dan previously mentioned that his parents believed that he was somewhere else (camp? I forget.)

If his parents didn't care, then they wouldn't have thought anything.

I have a friend who, growing up, got pretty much as must freedom from his parents as he wanted. They never asked where he was going or when he'd be back. It's not so much that they trusted him, but they were 20 years older than typical parents, and they were kinda self-involved and clueless. But in their own way, they cared about him a lot. So I don't find this thing about parents too inconceivable...

Edit: It is sad, though. Poor Daniel.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
imogene2004 wrote:
theshadowed1 wrote:
so maybe I'm a bit late to the conversation but is it just me or does it look like a man in a black suit is standing in the upper right hand corner of this video.

watcher?

I thought that too, but whatever it was, it didn't move, so I don't think so.

I don't imagine it would be... since you know... I think you'd notice if there was just some dude standing in a corner of your room.

as they say... you owe me a keyboard laurenesque..that was legitimate laugh out loud.
Dee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone is in the room in the corner. There is movement if you look at the video frame by frame. Maybe he is being forced to do the video and that is why he is acting strange.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: