Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is Tachyon and why does he have footage of Gemma?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poweranimals
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Who is Tachyon and why does he have footage of Gemma? Reply with quote

I didn't even know this "person" existed until I saw the Gemma footage in the recent video and it confused me so I did a little research and found Tachyon and her videos which are very unusual.
briska06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the OpAphid forums to catch up with that storyline.
Poweranimals
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just did and it's so confusing. I checked out all of the Tachyon videos, but the OpAphid stuff is just way too disturbing for my tastes.
Ennovi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try reading the LGpedia.. it is really useful. Smile
DreamerM
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short Version:

Tachyon is a female spy who infiltrated The Order, then absconded from her mission early, broke in to one of thier information-gathering facilities, and made off with a ton of information.

Since then she has been leaving that information in Drop Points around california. Decoding the videos she makes will lead you to the location of the Drops.

She's on the run from Ophaid and the Order, but she doesn't seem worried and is a veritabe thorn in thier side. They can't pin her down. And it looks like she is continuing to spy on them. Because she is hardcore.

The Order is a step ahead of Bree and Daniel, Tachyon is a step ahead of the Order.

She kicks ass, and if we don't actually see her before all is said and done I will cry.
Starryeyedgirl09
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said DreamerM! Smile Also, I know we were all told that these were "optional videos that you don't need to watch to enjoy the LG series", but really you are missing out on A LOT of important plot info if you don't watch these. Honestly, I think Tachyon's vids should be played on the front page with all the other important charactor's vids.
Neptune
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Tachyon - Nikki Bower? Reply with quote

I have this crazed theory, based on early close up shots in old Tach vids, and some of the coincidences in her videos, matched with Tachyon's. Check out Nikki Bower's myspace. She lists Nancy Drew as one of her heros, she's in the same general area as Bree and Daniel and she's vaguely in-the-know more so than most. Could she be sister? Jonas is brother? Gemma has been working toward the Order all along, and now is taking Bree's place in the ceremony? Just some crazy rantings.
Poweranimals
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starryeyedgirl09 wrote:
Also, I know we were all told that these were "optional videos that you don't need to watch to enjoy the LG series"
That's the thing though. This past video had information that as viewers we should've already known and shouldn't have just seemed to come out of nowhere. My biggest concern with Tachyon is ultimately that they're linked to OpAphid who has some very disturbing videos that I don't really recommend anyone watches.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreamerM wrote:
Short Version:

Tachyon is a female spy who infiltrated The Order, then absconded from her mission early, broke in to one of thier information-gathering facilities, and made off with a ton of information.

Since then she has been leaving that information in Drop Points around california. Decoding the videos she makes will lead you to the location of the Drops.

She's on the run from Ophaid and the Order, but she doesn't seem worried and is a veritabe thorn in thier side. They can't pin her down. And it looks like she is continuing to spy on them. Because she is hardcore.

The Order is a step ahead of Bree and Daniel, Tachyon is a step ahead of the Order.

She kicks ass, and if we don't actually see her before all is said and done I will cry.

Could it be possible she discovered more information on Gemma with lucy besides the current videos we've seen? Perhaps from the beginning Gemma was a spy trying to coerce Bree into complying with the Orders commands?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently discovered the Tachyon videos myself as well. They are definitely starting to show important info in my opinion. OpAphid as well gave a big juicy nugget showing Daniel and Bree's houses being video taped. Yes they are kinda of strange and hard to understand at times but what you do get from them can be very valuable. So, are they really necessary to the LG15 series? Hmm.. well maybe and maybe not. But you really could be missing out on some juicy details that may come into play in future LG15 vids. Nikki Bower should also be considered along with Tachyon as being important to the ongoing story line.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with ya, mostly. You don't have to watch the Oppy/Tachy storyline (and brother) to know what's going on in LG15 world. I think that the way tachy's video was shown in Jonas' vid was an oversight. Had he simply said "look at what I found on YT" or "one of you sent me this"...nobody would be so confused or bothered by not knowing where the footage came from. They are meant to coincide with the story but not in a way that is mandatory for people who don't want to play the ARG to watch. Tachyon and Brother are part of the Op storyline, which is canon. NikkiBower...dunno, yet. It doesn't hurt to watch these and not play the game.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poweranimals wrote:
Starryeyedgirl09 wrote:
Also, I know we were all told that these were "optional videos that you don't need to watch to enjoy the LG series"
That's the thing though. This past video had information that as viewers we should've already known and shouldn't have just seemed to come out of nowhere. My biggest concern with Tachyon is ultimately that they're linked to OpAphid who has some very disturbing videos that I don't really recommend anyone watches.

How are they disturbing?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got me...they are lucky they weren't around for CassieIsWatching...back in the day. THOSE could be disturbing.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it is just the darker feel or presence that the videos have like how they are edited with the music, heart beats, her eyes, and such. I dunno.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, those really were disturbing. I was freaked out to be alone in the house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: