A Week to Remember
|A Week to Remember|
|Date Posted||July 30th, 2007|
|Description|| I'm prepared and I'm excited|
|Location(s)|| The HoO Seminar location|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Jan Libby, and Ross Berger|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser and Ian Schwartz|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Previous||"They Broke In!!!"|
|Next|| "lonelygirl15 Season 1 Recap"|
|Previous by Bree||"Something's Coming"|
Carl: Here's to Bree.
Barb: To Bree.
Bree: To the Hymn of One
Together: To the Hymn of One
Carl: If you had to describe today? Just one word. What word would you select?
Bree: Birthday party. That's two words. Or maybe...joy. I feel joy. It's also a time of reflection for me. This is it. This is what we have all been waiting for. I am filled with joy. I am thinking about my parents, my mom who has helped me learn and grow over the last few weeks...thank you mom, and my dad...who even though he can't be here in front of me, I feel his presence. There are times where I actually feel his hand on my shoulder. As if to say you can do it Bree. I can do it, I'm on my path. My path is with the Hymn of One. I am so, so grateful when I realize that none of this would be happening unless I find my song. I sing my song.
Carl: Now what would life be like for you? If everyday could feel like your birthday? Wouldn't it be wonderful to feel that sort of happiness and love year around? I bet you're wondering what might be the first step to feeling this kind of joy.
Barb: The first step is to say out loud to the universe...I can find and sing my eternal song.
Carl: The second step is to contact us at hymnofone.org. Come feel like everyday is your birthday.
Bree: I found my song. You can find yours.
Bree: Here's to the Hymn of One.
Together: To the Hymn of One.
- This video suggests that Bree's mom is safe with the Hymn of One.
- Bree acknowledges the death of her father without mentioning his death was at the hands of The Order affiliates or even in some way related to the Hymn of One.
- Bree's birthday is October 26th. Therefore it is not her birthday party.
- The drinking out of paper cups in this video may be a reference to "Drinking The Purple Kool-Aid" meaning demonstrating blind devotion to a cause as in the Jonestown Massacre of 1978 led by cult leader Jim Jones of the People's Temple.
- Bree looks sad and doesn't smile as much compared to previous hymn of one videos. Also, Bree looks less reluctant to shoot this video compared to previous hymn of one videos.