The deletion nomination doesn't exist either ;) OwenIsCool 01:13, 23 April 2007 (CDT)
Do not delete it!
Do not delete it because, it doesn't exist... really!
I didn't even think that it would have lasted this long xD I only created it as a joke :3 I mean I would have if it didn't exist. ;D Demented Llama 15:28, 5 May 2007 (CDT)
- We have no problem with humor here. I mean, if you want an article called....... wait, what were we talking about?--Jonpro 15:36, 5 May 2007 (CDT)
I haven't the foggiest where I am. --Demented Llama 05:33, 7 May 2007 (CDT)
- It actually shouldnt be deleted, but perhaps a link should be added to direct people to someplace that actually explains it. I know its around here somewhere. --Bxman 18:06, 28 May 2007 (CDT)
- Yes -- please, for god sake, someone explain to me what the hell this is all about! I mean, it's a funny concept, but where did it originate? ~ Jbshryne 15:06, 5 June 2007 (CDT)
And to whoever is categorizing these sites, please put it into the same category as "orange slurpee" (I have no idea how to do it). 436, LG15's very own black hole... Dream 12:29, 3 June 2007 (CDT)
Linking the 436
I am not sure that the 436 should be linked to any other page. I understand the need to not have orphan pages and why they often get nominated for deletion. However the very nature of 436 means it does not exist and any link suggests that it does exist. This is a dilmemma indeed. Perhaps Joe should be consulted to find out if a link violates the nature of 436. Also perhaps the admins can advise on whether and orphaned page would be allowed given the nature of the 436.--modelmotion 18:22, 6 June 2007 (CDT)
Joe suggested that an alternative description might be:
“You are not reading this page because it doesn’t exit.”
I just dont know. I am torn on that one.--modelmotion 20:04, 7 June 2007 (CDT)
- I do think its helpful that it's linked to the Breeniversisms page. It's ironic to link it to another page, but it does clarify, so I don't think it needs to be deleted --Pheon 02:01, 27 July 2007 (CDT)
This page has already been nominated for deletion
and rejected. it is a humor page, and we all need a little humor in life. --Milowent 23:37, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- I vote to delete Milowent. --JayHenry 23:38, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- Why don't we merge it with the video made about the number by kelseygirl15.--Houdini 23:47, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- I don't think that Kelseygirl15 made Milowent. --JayHenry 23:49, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- they aren't the same thing. if you don't know about the 436, you shouldn't be editing these pages. just like i don't edit opaphid pages, because i didn't follow opaphid closely enough to be comfortable doing so. --Milowent 23:50, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- this article doesn't exist, therefore neither does this talk page, or this discussion, nor that nomination for deletion. You can't delete something that isn't there to start with.
- Stop changing the subject Milowent! We're talking about deleting YOU. --JayHenry 23:51, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- Milowent didn't write that it was a joke by someoneelse.--Houdini 23:52, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- True, the unsigned comment was by brooklynxman. But i do exist. --Milowent 23:55, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
Nominated for deletion AGAIN!?
Honestly, how many times do we have to settle this issue before it dies? Please, someone tell me so I can clear my schedule. --Bxman 08:47, 31 July 2007 (CDT)
- I am removing the deletion nomination now. I suggest that anyone who deletes this for nomination again provide a lengthy justification, because this page has great support among many members of the lg15 community (if it existed). --Milowent 08:59, 31 July 2007 (CDT)