Color Scheme, Translations, etc.
I'd like to reiterate the points brought up when discussing the Italian show, as well as some proposals.
1. The Color Scheme - The Website very clearly sends the message that purple/violet is the show's color. However, this is the Color Scheme that we have used for KateModern, which also uses purple for its website. It might be easier if for N1ckola we used a variation of indigo or magenta instead...
2. Foreign Language - Ideally, I think we should have a transcript and translation section (i.e. the polish transcript followed by a translation). However, I know one or both of these will be difficult to maintain, and we would greatly appreciate anyone's help who is even remotely knowledgeable in the polish language.
3. Finally, I know the LGPedia has not been as...active.. as it has been in the past (kudos to Kevin for updating on an almost daily basis) and I know that many users, myself included, have not be (as) active over the past few months. However, Due to the foreign nature of the show, I'm sure that the LGPedia could be used as a valuable resource to the English-speaking audience who still want to tune in. --FH14 08:26, 22 January 2009 (EST)
- My responses to those -
- 1. The Color Scheme - Yeah, that'd be alright, just so long as we don't have it as the same KM purple. I wasn't sure what the color scheme was going to be when I made this page so I just typed in orange as a substitute. I'll try to get something going for that.
- 2. Foreign Language - Basically, we need a Polish and English-speaking LG15 super-fan that could translate the videos. Obviously Google Translate won't work, and we need someone who can actually translate that. Perhaps EQAL could provide us with Polish transcripts and then we could translate them, or on the YouTube videos (if it's hosted on YouTube) they could have English subtitles available.
- 3. Well, thanks for even making the effort to comment on this page! It's been very discouraging editing lately with almost no feedback but the LGPedia has to be kept up-to-date, so I kind of took responsibility for that. Kevin 15:21, 22 January 2009 (CST)
Thank you for your work!
Hey FH and Kevin, thanks so much for your work the on the lgpedia. I have a few graphics that I can give you for n1ckola and credits as well. For now, please take down the "created by" credit until I give you the correct ones. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. Thanks so much! This is great.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Amanda (talk • contribs) .
- No problem! The LGPedia needs to be kept up-to-date, so you know. Awesome, I took down "created by" and emailed you for further instruction! Kevin 20:56, 23 January 2009 (CST)