The Avery Family
So, this would officially make Drew Avery the "official" name of Bree's dad, most likely thanks to Nikki B... and now we have Bree Avery semi-officially. Right? Or are we assuming too much. Bree Avery. I like it. --Chartreuse 23:50, 22 June 2007 (CDT)
- If that is a play on the word "Bravery" I want full credit for spotting it first! Mike In Tokyo! 00:12, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
- Yes, though they were her Adoptive parents, its only logical that "Avery" was name she was raised with. So as far as anyone else can conclude, they were the Avery Family. (And I DO like the "Bravery" link, Mike! :P)--Pheon 00:24, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
- And, following that logic, if the last name is indeed Avery, and the "TCC" is some sort of signature to the coding, can we rule out Bree's mother as the one planting the codes? --Chartreuse 00:38, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
- XD I love it. MY name is Avery. *fist pump*--jeans
Did anyone see what had been done to Daniel's YouTube account?--jeans
- I kinda thought he meant how these HofO recruiting videos were being posted on the official LG15 account, and that's why they said "the HofO can get their OWN youtube account..." --Chartreuse 03:05, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
When They Said the HofO can get their own account, meant they could have possibly hack in to Daniel's youtube and post HofO vids on his youtube and not just on Bree's. --Bree_is_awesome
- Ahh, yes, that would make sense. Thanks.--jeans
They wouldn't have had to hack, because Bree knew the passwords too, right? So he changed the password to something she wouldnt know and they would then have no way of gettin into it. If they had hacked into it before, changing the password wouldn't do any good because they'd just hack again. ;) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
The Mistress Actress
There seems to be some speculation that the actress is Bitsie Tulloch with an overdubbed voice. I kinda highly disagree. A lot. I dunno...to me, it's really unlikely, but (not impossible, but really...it seems stupid) her voice, at least, reminds me of Jorja Fox (CSI). Not saying it is, though. Any news so far? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- we do not actualy hear dr.gillman's voice. the tape seems to have been slowed down about 2 or 4 semitones from a natural human voice. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Platypusrex256 (talk • contribs) .
The piece of paper in the driver seat probably is a script. If you notice in the beginning its not there, but after Jonas says "to troll for new victims" or whatever, you can see Sarah reach over and put something in the drivers seat, possibly meaning that Alexandra she wanted to quickly skim her lines.188.8.131.52 20:10, 24 June 2007 (CDT)