Talk:Watch Your Back
resistance vs order
- is anybody else questioning this entire paradigm? maybe its not just two groups with polar points of view but several different groups with several opposing points of view? - platy - sep 29
- I'd love for, after a few more secrets have been revealed, for the Creatatrons to say "ok, we'll lay out the current scene in a nice, tidy way"... maybe in a cartoon. :-D :goes to chase a shiny object: (p.s. just to drop this idea, laresizto being the shadows could make sense; they believe she's supernatural, and the confirmed shadow that was stabbed was wearing, like, a ceremonial robe.) --Nieriel.Manwathiel
The blurriness of the current picture is annoying me - do we like this one better?
It seems more poignant, too... to me. - Theresa 04:17, 30 September 2007 (CDT)
mishandling the pistol
- Zoey asked me to add my input regarding the mishandling of the pistol in this video. - ApotheosisAZ15:26, 1 October 2007 (EDT)
- I edited the almost immediate edit of my addition. - ApotheosisAZ 16:04, 1 October 2007 (EDT)
could you explain what a "slide" is in what you wrote? a bit more information would be helpful for those of us who know nothing about guns
- did anyone actually see the tattoo on the watchers hand? why was the note about the lack of a tattoo removed? i have watched the video many times and i have not once seen a tattoo on the watcher's hand. could someone please post a screen shot of the tattoo if someone does in fact think the watcher has a tattoo on his hand? otherwise, i think that the watcher's lack of tattoo should be included in the notes section.--126.96.36.199 21:52, 1 October 2007 (CDT)
- i have added the information back until someone can prove otherwise. since both of the watcher's hands are clearly visible in this video, it is not an assumption that the watcher is missing the watcher symbol on his hand. since his hands are clearly visible and the watcher symbol is missing, i think that this information should be kept in the notes section. if it turns out to be a goof in the makeup department later on, we can add that information later. until then, i think it is enough to say that the watcher symbol is missing from the watcher's hand. --188.8.131.52 22:09, 1 October 2007 (CDT)
- Unless I am much mistaken, the part of the Watcher's hand where he would normally have the "Watcher" symbol was obstructed by leaves in front of it. I actually vote the other way, I'm to remove the note unless you can provide a screenshot where BOTH of his ENTIRE hands are visible sans tattoo. Thanks. --Zoey 23:19, 1 October 2007 (CDT)
- sure, here you go. if you combine the following images, you can see where the tattoo should be on both of the Watcher's hand, and neither of the Watcher's hands has a watcher symbol on it:
one of the clearest images of the Watcher's right hand.
the part of the left hand that should have the Watcher tattoo is not obstructed by leaves in this image.
closest and clearest image of the watcher's right hand without tattoo
this, along the the next two images, should show at least some of the tattoo if the tattoo is on the right hand, but none of the images do.
I will wait for you to reply before I change it back. --Bubbleteagirl 00:42, 2 October 2007 (CDT)