The Day She Died
|The Day She Died|
|Date Posted||June 6th, 2008|
|URL|| lg15.com |
|Description|| I'm seriously worried about Lauren. If you read this just get in touch.|
|Location(s)|| The new flat|
|YouTube Tags||KateModern LG15 lonelygirl15 Charlie|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried|
|Co-Executive Producer(s)|| Joanna Shields and Amanda Goodfried|
|On-Set Producer|| Louis Figgis|
|Line Producer|| Kelly Brett|
|Production Co-Ordinator|| Claire Finbow|
|Interactive Co-ordinator(s)|| Jonathan Almond|
|Production Runner(s)|| Meryl Iona Edwards|
|Director(s)|| Yusuf Pirhasan|
|Head Writer|| Luke Hyams|
|Vidplay|| Lawrence Tallis|
|Story|| Luke Hyams, Neil Mossey, and Lawrence Tallis|
|Editor(s)|| John Palmer|
|Michelle Clore||Valerie Cutko|
|Mike Figgis||Mike Figgis|
|Marie Pinto||Elisabeth Pinto|
|Ashley Collins||Ashley Collins|
|Previous||"Golf Day Out"|
|Next|| "Tez on Toast"|
|Previous by Charlie|| "Celestial Not-work"|
|Next by Charlie|| "Where is She?"|
|Directly after|| ". (video)"|
|Directly before||"KateModern S2 Week 21 Recap"|
Charlie: I knew there was something off about that letter from Lauren. Some of you guys figured out there was a clue in it that lead to a random Bebo profile. Anyway, I went and had a look at the profile. Just take a look at this.
(Cut to . (video). Cut to Charlie on her bed.)
Charlie: I don't even want to think it, but... I've got to assume that Terrence is back. And as if that was doing my head in enough, when I switched on the telly today I couldn't believe what I saw.
(Cut to a news report about Michelle Clore.)
News reporter: In our top story today, the acclaimed artist, Michelle Clore, has apparently taken her own life. Famously reclusive, reports suggests Clore committed suicide in the early hours of this morning. The art world is reeling from this news, and tributes to Ms. Clore have been flooding in from all over the world.
(Cut to an interview with Mike Figgis, a film director.)
Figgis: Michelle's work left such- such a big impression on everybody that-that knew her, that came into contact with her, and... uh, sh-she's going to be really sadly missed.
(Cut to an outdoor interview with art critic Marie Pinto.)
Pinto: Of course, when someone shims a line out, there will always be a small many people who will fill in the gaps with wild heresay and conjecture. But as far as I know, Michelle Clore was a lovely woman, as well as one of the finest artists of the generation.
(Cut to an interview with Ashley Collins of UK Art.)
Collins: I think we're all in shock at the moment, to be honest. But it's gonna take us all a very long time to get over this.
(Cut to Charlie sitting on her bed. A knock is heard at the door. Charlie gets up, picking up the camera, and heads to the door. She opens it to find Steve standing in the hallway.)
Steve: Hey. I just got your message.
(Charlie hugs Steve.)
Charlie: Oh, thanks for coming.
(Cut to Steve walking into Charlie's room.)
Steve: I don't believe it. An-any word from Lauren?
Charlie: No, I'm so worried about her, Steve.
Steve: Yeah, me too. I mean it's- it's just too much of a coincidence, isn't it? The thing is, that video of Lauren could be anywhere. I don't even know where to start looking!
Charlie: Tell me about it. I feel like we've missed something massive here.
Charlie: I just hope she's okay.
- The Picture of Michelle Clore at her memorial site is the same background from the video of what Charlie found in the bunker.
- The headlines seen scrolling during the Michelle Clore news report are:
- Celebrated artist Patrick Kelly sells his 2008 collection for £5 million, eclipsing his previous 2007 record of £2.5 million
- Marshall Gaalleries have announced an open day for all members of the public. Works on display include Van Gogh and Matisse with lesser known works by Moore and Smythe.
- Michelle Clore has commited suicide. Whilst her normal life was shrouded in secrecy, Clore left an indelible mark on the art world.
- A missing piece by leading Scottish artist Andy Darrell has been found unharmed. The work was originally feared stolen but has been found intact in the artist's own attic.
- Marcus Wainwright has expressed an interest--