Bree And I Hooked Up
|Bree And I Hooked Up|
|Date Posted||January 15th, 2007|
|URL|| old.LG15.com |
|Forum||[5183 forum discussion]|
|Description|| I had an amazing night with Bree over the weekend.|
|Location(s)|| Jonas's house|
|YouTube Tags||LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko bree kiss night movie long time talk forever|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders and Miles Beckett|
|Vidplay|| Mesh Flinders and Miles Beckett|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Glenn Rubenstein|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Previous||"Hiding In The Bathroom"|
|Next|| "Kicked Out"|
|Previous by Daniel|| "Foosball"|
|Next by Daniel|| "Hungover"|
|Directly before||"The Ends Justify The Means"|
(Daniel is alone in the library with a big grin on his face.)
Daniel: Hey, everyone. So...I'm really excited right now. Bree's been really down lately...she's just been sitting in her room. When I went in, she was sitting on her bed, and she said she just wanted to talk, so, I was like "alright" ...you know...at least that's better than yesterday. We ended up just watching a movie and we talked late into the night. We haven't talked like that in forever. With everything that's gone on...you know, I almost thought we were just growing apart. After the movie was over, she started talking about, you know...how much our lives have changed over the past few months. Pretty soon she started crying. I just put my arm around her and I--I told her everything was going to be okay. I didn't know what else to say to her. She calmed down, and we just sat like that for a little while. Then...all of a sudden, she just kissed me. It's not what you think. It's really just been something I think we've both wanted for awhile. The intense thing...was when she hugged me. It was like she was scared to let go. I think she was worried that I might pull away...I don't know, because she was so emotional, like I'd be weirded out or something, just because she said that she needed me. Anyway. In the morning, I, uh...did the walk of shame back to my bedroom. So, I don't know what this means. I...I think I know what this means. Well...at least I hope I know what this means. Anyways, you know I just want to do something really nice for her today. I've already done the breakfast in bed thing, and...so tonight I think I'm gonna...kinda have a nice candlelight dinner. Oh, and I'm not going to let her on the computer, so...she won't see this. I want to surprise her. It's gonna be nice.
- "The walk of shame" is an expression, typically used on college campuses, when a male or female returns to his or her dormroom in the same clothes as yesterday, after having spent the night in a romantic encounter.
- While some people use "hooked up" to mean "had sex" the term is typically used when the person wishes to be vague about what happened. It's believed by some that Daniel intends to imply that he and Bree made love.
- Although Bree is 17 and Daniel 19, this would not be statutory rape under California law because of the three year leeway clause.
- With pictures like the one below, Daniel's facial expression shows him giddy and smiley when talking about his night with Bree. Link to Daniel's Face
- The video name shows up while viewing past episodes on YouTube, spoiling a major plot twist for first-time viewers, like the video titled Bree's Dad Is Dead.
- A common practice on the lonelygirl15.com forum is to comically replace potentially offensive words or phrases with the expletive "meep." However, after this video's more overtly sexual tone, many users chose to be more "uncensored" in their posts.