Difference between revisions of "First Blog / Dorkiness Prevails"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 15:57, 29 February 2008
|First Blog / Dorkiness Prevails|
|Date Posted||June 16th, 2006|
|Description|| So, I finally got a webcam and got it working (ugh, harder than I thought...). Hope you like it :)|
|Location(s)|| Bree's bedroom|
|YouTube Tags||paytotheorderofofof2 thewinekone dorky funny girl hamster blog first duh tongue faces silly weird lg15|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Mesh Flinders|
|Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Mesh Flinders|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders and Miles Beckett|
|Vidplay|| Mesh Flinders and Miles Beckett|
|Story|| Miles Beckett and Mesh Flinders|
|Editor(s)|| Miles Beckett|
|Music|| Crazy by Gnarls Barkley|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Previous||"YouTubers Secret Language"|
|Next|| "Purple Monkey"|
|Directly after||"3-2-1 Contact"|
First Blog / Dorkiness Prevails is the first video in the lonelygirl15 video series. First Blog / Dorkiness Prevails is the first video in the lonelygirl15 video series. After setting up her webcam, Bree starts her first video blog and introduces herself.
Bree: Hi, guys. Um, so, this is my first video blog. Um, I've been watching for a while and I really like a lot of you guys on here. Um, I really like paytotheorderofofof2. You're really funny, and, um, your videos are always really interesting and you seem really nice. Um, then there's thewinekone, or...just winekone? I'm not sure. You're totally retarded, but I like it. Well, I guess a video blog is about me. My name is Bree. I'm sixteen. Um, I don't really wanna tell you where I live...'cause, you could stalk me. (Picture is frozen and audio of girl screaming is heard.) Yeah. Um... well, what you need to know about my town is that it's really boring. Like, really, really boring. Really, really, really boring. Um, that's probably why I spend so much time on my computer. I'm a dork. Um, I really didn't have a plan for this video blog, but... I guess I'll just do this. ("Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley plays. Bree makes funny faces, gets up and dances, etc.) Okay, I hope you guys enjoyed that... um... bye! (Continues funny facial gestures.)
- The title of this video is a reference to a May 31st, 2006 video by popular YouTuber thewinekone, entitled Hotness Prevails / Worst Video Ever.
- This video contains clips from "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. It is not featured on Revver, possibly due to copyright infringement issues. Viewers can still see it on YouTube.
- When Jessica Lee Rose appeared on Jay Leno to reveal that lonelygirl15 was fictional, a clip from this video was used. According to Nielsen, Leno has around 6 million viewers a night, so in a sense this is the most viewed video of the entire series. It also has over 1 million views on YouTube.
- In these early videos, Bree often responded to comments on YouTube. Some notable excerpts:
- Almost immediately, there were doubts about Bree. A commenter named Kobashii asked:
kobashii 16??? No you aren't. :) lonelygirl15 hahaha yes i AM :P
- On the section where her hair is parted, Bree's head appears to be sunburnt.