|Date Posted||August 15th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry.|
|Location(s)|| Jonas's motel, The Swimming Hole, Bree's house|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Mesh Flinders|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Jan Libby|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Previous||"Nothing More, Nothing Less"|
|Next|| "Back to Work"|
|Previous by Jonas|| "lonelygirl15 Season Finale 12 of 12 - 7 pm"|
|Next by Jonas||"Hey Dad"|
I’m Done is the two-hundred sixty-third video in the lonelygirl15 video series. It is also the seventh video of season two. This video is correctly called "I’m Done", with a punctuation apostrophe (right single quotation mark) instead of a typewriter apostrophe - it resides here for easier accessibility.
Jonas: Why didn't you trust us? Why didn't--we had a plan! We had a plan and we could have saved you. We could have saved you. You know what, I--you know what, I am done! I am done! (gets on his knees and looks into the camera) I am not doing this--I am not doing this anymore. I'm not wasting another second of my life on any of these girls. They might be out there. They might not be. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I love you, Bree, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry but I got to let you go. I have to let you go. I gotta say goodbye. I'm so sorry.
- It is unclear how Jonas was able to find the swimming hole or Bree's house, as he never joined Bree when she went to either of these places.
- Jonas appears to be inebriated in this video.
- It is unclear who the man in the white shorts is, although fans have speculated that he is the new owner of the Avery house.
- A helicopter is seen in this video.
- The video Jonas was watching was Skateboarding.
- From this video it is evident that Jonas is having the most difficult time managing the emotional wake after Bree's death. Though, due to his dramatic reactions to nearly all advancements in the plot, this is in no way surprising.
- This is the first time that Jonas has been seen talking since Bree's death, besides when he revealed Bree's voicemail.
- Amanda Goodfried cites this as her favorite lonelygirl15 video, as it makes her cry.