This puzzle is still in progress and hence this solution page is incomplete.
Note: there is some discussion as to whether or not the video Remember Me? contains a puzzle at all, but this page contains all the puzzle-related work that has resulted.
The description of the video Remember Me? reads:
Silence tells me secretly, everything... A long, long time ago... Do you remember lying in bed, with your covers pulled up over your head... Those were the best days of my life... Deathly lost, this can't be real, cannot stand this hell I feel.. Because I'm somewhere in between... Shut your eyes, and when you wake up I'll be gone.
- "Silence tells me secretly, everything" — "Let the Sunshine In" by The Fifth Dimension
- "A long, long time ago" — "American Pie" by Don McLean
- "Do you remember lying in bed, with your covers pulled up over your head" — "Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio?" by Ramones
- "Those were the best days of my life" — "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams
- "Deathly lost, this can't be real, cannot stand this hell I feel" — "Fade to Black" by Metallica
- "Because I'm somewhere in between" — "Falling To Pieces" by Faith No More
- "Shut your eyes, and when you wake up I'll be gone." — "I'm A Loner Dottie, A Rebel" by Get up Kids
- Let the Sunshine In (The Age of Aquarius; Hair Soundtrack) — 1969;
- American Pie (American Pie) — 1971;
- Do You Remember Rock n' Roll Radio? (End of the Century) — 1980;
- Summer of '69 (Reckless) — 1984
- Fade to Black (Ride the Lightning) — 1984
- Falling to Pieces (The Real Thing) — 1991
- I'm A Loner Dottie, A Rebel (Something to Write Home About) — 1999
|Redearth88 Puzzles & Drops|
|Puzzles||Linc's voice mail · OpAphid Puzzle · Brother replies to Tachyon|