gee, that's informative.--Skeeta 23:59, 10 December 2006 (CST)
- Skeeta, if you don't mind, could you not post comments unless you have something important or constructive to say? When users log on and go through the Recent Changes to see what's been going on, it's really frustrating to have to go through a bunch of sarcastic and/or critical comments that don't help anyone improve on the wiki. Thanks. OwenIsCool 00:04, 11 December 2006 (CST)
Personally, I think that all of these different parental pages could (and perhaps should) be condensed in to this single one. There's not a great deal of information about any one of these characters, and each could simply get a subsection here. Leave the other pages, but make them redirects, of course. --Brucker 15:52, 29 January 2007 (CST)
- I think that sounds like a good idea. Have a Bree's parents article, with subsections dedicated to her (adoptive) mom and dad. Mention that they are not her biological parents (of course), but have no section on Bree's Biological Mom/Dad/Parents... there's just no information on them. OwenIsCool 16:45, 29 January 2007 (CST)
- And though I've been slacking off on this one, I think I'll take action on that sometime tomorrow and finally merge this little collection of articles. Promise! OwenIsCool 17:15, 14 February 2007 (CST)
Bree's father - Mesh or Greg?
In The Tolstoy Principle (and Dad "talks" to Daniel), we get our first glimpse of Bree's dad (lower half only). It says there that Mesh Flinders plays her father, yet Greg Goodfried plays her father in On The Run as well as The Unthinkable Happened. I think that there needs to at least be some mention of Mesh playing Bree's father in the Tolstoy Principle video, although Greg was the latest actor. Unless, of course, Greg actually DID play Bree's father in that video. --SilverBULLETx3 15:27, 18 April 2007 (CDT)
- Hmm, HyeMew added that information a couple of weeks ago, although I'm not sure where it came from. The Creators do sometimes reveal that information, though, so perhaps HyeMew heard it somewhere and added it. If that is the case then a little note should probably be added to this page as well as Mesh Flinders's page. It might also warrant a note on the video page, since it is a different actor than we see later.--Jonpro 15:40, 18 April 2007 (CDT)
The Under Construction template has been on this page for a while, but it doesn't appear that changes have been made for a significant amount of time. Does anyone know what is going on with this page? Are edits still being made? Is there more information that people wish to see on this page that isn't on here? Or is it safe to remove the under construction tag? --Zoey 17:51, 27 May 2007 (CDT)
- Hmmm, I seem to remember that being added when the pages on Bree's mother and father were being merged into this one. Since that's been a while, I think it's safe to remove the tag.--Jonpro 23:45, 27 May 2007 (CDT)
I'm really confused, i've been following LG15 for a looong time, and iknow what's going on and everything. But i have to ask, Does anyone else think that Bree's Biological Parents really COULD be Jonas's Parents .. I know there's some evidence against that, but could someone maybe clear it all up either stating (with reasons) why this could or could not be true. Thank You.
- It could be. Jonas's parents were in the Resistance, and if they are Bree's biological parents, maybe that would be a reason why the Deacons moved Bree to her adoptive family. •Silver• Talk | Contribs 14:07, 21 June 2007 (CDT)
This page seems so massive that it may be a good idea to split the page into three pages (Drew Avery, Elizabeth Avery, and Bree's birth parents). Unlike Jonas's parents, who tend to act as one, Drew and Elizabeth have proven to be VERY different characters, and each has a specific unique role that they play in the story. Just my two cents. --FH14 20:35, 22 March 2008 (EST)
- I must say, I do see the logic in this. --Zoey 23:08, 23 March 2008 (CDT)
- Me, too. A month ago I would have said it was a stupid idea. Blame the storyline. :P - Shiori 23:11, 23 March 2008 (CDT)
- I think it makes sense too. I mean, we saw Bree's dad a while back and now we've seen Bree's mom, so I think a split is justifiable. If no one objects (or beats me to it), I'll go ahead and do it in a day or two.--Jonpro 14:38, 24 March 2008 (CDT)