OpAphid Main Page?
I think it would be useful to have an Main OpAphid page in the style of the Main Page. That could contain a comprehensive video list, official characters section, and explanations regarding what OpAphid is and what the link is between it and LG15. I think it deserves its own "Main Page" because it is a separate project from LG15, but is nonetheless official. --Treefunk 12:49, 5 December 2006 (CST)
- I like this idea, but I haven't followed OpAphid and wouldn't dare reorganize things myself. The Homeschoolers Aggregate was designed with its own main page, so maybe that's a start.--JayHenry 12:24, 7 December 2006 (CST)
If I can get a codeing primer from one of you wonder wiki-literate types I'd organize it. I've made the majority of the Aphid pages and am abreast to what is going on well enough to have a go at it. Plus, Christmas vaction starts next week. - TigerlilyLynn who forgot the wiki code for attribution and timestamp.
- TigerlilyLynn, check out the links under the editing and formatting sections of Help. I'd just copy whatever formatting editing codes look useful. --Treefunk 13:50, 7 December 2006 (CST)
- Or, if you can explain how it should be organized, we could throw down a basic template and you could give it all meaning.--JayHenry 13:55, 7 December 2006 (CST)
- Hey look at me learn. I've gone with hack and slash copy paste and cleaned it up into AphidPedia I'm unsure as to how to fix alignment as it says left align in the vid box but is, what I would call, centered. If someone could clean it up I think that's about it really. Tigerlilylynn 19:14, 7 December 2006 (CST)
Ok, hang on, Could the D be destroy (as in evidence or people)(think fire) -anonymous
Why have OpAphid and Tachyon been moved from the unofficial characters category? Is there any reason other than Bree's mention of OPAPHID? If that's all, I'm not convinced it's quite enough.--Brucker 10:32, 21 November 2006 (CST)
The creators have made announcements on the forums.
- If the Creators have made an announcement can you please provide a link verifying that fact.--modelmotion 14:10, 26 November 2006 (CST)
Should some the info on his page be mentioned here? --Brucker 23:41, 27 February 2007 (CST)
- I believe so, since he is Op's PM. --SilverBULLETx3 17:58, 4 May 2007 (CDT)
Malan89 18:57, 14 March 2007 (CDT)
|Main Characters in OpAphid
No longer official ARG of LG15
I'm not sure where, but in the forums the Creators made an announcement that Glenn is now disassociated with them. They also said something along the lines of this: OpAphid is no longer the official ARG of LG15 and there will be no more LG15 videos featuring OpAphid, Tachyon, or Brother. Should we put something in here? Or do we have to remain incharacter? Just a thought. --SilverBULLETx3 15:06, 18 April 2007 (CDT)
- Here's the link. And yes, we should include this information in the article. I guess just no one has gotten around to actually doing it yet.--Jonpro 15:28, 18 April 2007 (CDT)
Major edits, no longer in need of cleanup
I just did some major edits to the OpAphid page. Enjoy! silverX3 11:11, 19 May 2007 (CDT)