Psmith 06:47, 21 March 2007 (CDT)
Where is Bree?
You never actually SEE Bree. That's kind of scary.
- Ah, I see I wasn't the only one to notice that. Here's a question: does she really belong in the cast of this video, then? ; ) --Brucker 13:32, 2 February 2007 (CST)
- Gah, I know this is always really subjective, but I'd leave it with Bree this time. I dunno, I guess because she also did a lot of talking? OwenIsCool 11:40, 3 February 2007 (CST)
Did Bree say "it"?
Misty claims that Bree actually says "shit" in this video. I have no doubt that she meant to say it, and don't mind putting it in there if she did, but I don't hear the word come out all the way. What's the consensus from the masses? --Brucker 17:23, 9 February 2007 (CST)
i heard that she started but never finshed saying it --Iris2009
You have to listen really carefully to hear it (I listened to it over and over wearing headphones). If you just listen through your computer speaker, without paying close attention, you can't really be sure. Misty 22:22, 9 February 2007 (CST)
- Maybe someone, who's involved with the production, can ask Jessica Misty 22:26, 9 February 2007 (CST)
Ok, i double checked it, and she did say it.--Iris2009 16:01, 10 February 2007 (CST)
I checked the cowboy topic in the forum. There people think she said shit too so I'm redoing the edit.Misty 18:31, 12 February 2007 (CST)
- Okay. Sorry for the hassle, but I just don't hear it myself. --Brucker 19:32, 12 February 2007 (CST)
- It's an interesting debate, but either way, it doesn't belong on the four-letter words page which is used to track the first time that a curse is used. Not the first time it's used by each character.--JayHenry 09:38, 13 February 2007 (CST)
Zoey, there is no way one can tell this was Brother, even if that was the writers' original intention. We do know that Glenn was the voice of the unseen male, however, which is a credit that be attributed without having to add in unknowable plot details. Thoughts anyone? --Milowent 20:26, 11 October 2007 (CDT)
- The info has been confirmed. --Zoey 20:30, 11 October 2007 (CDT)
- Well, I don't doubt that, actually. What I'm saying is that this video left no way for the viewers to know at the time (or even now, save from coming to the lgpedia) that it was supposed to be Brother. Yes, I also know that maybe about 10 people beside you and me give a rat's ass about this sort of thing. I guess my suggestion would be that a note be added to reflect that the unseen male was intended to be Brother, but that this was not revealed until many months later, by one of the vidplay writers. Once you know its brother, the video ALMOST makes sense. But the fact that it didn't make sense at the time is also critical lg15 historical information. ah, whadda i know. .... --Milowent 21:16, 11 October 2007 (CDT)