Everybody Does It ;)
|Everybody Does It ;)|
|Date Posted||June 13th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Jonas, it's not that big of a deal, even if it was your first time. You need to come to grips with your feelings so we can get down to finding Bree.|
|Location(s)|| The rented cabin|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko sarah sex|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Jan Libby, Ross Berger and Jake Coburn|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music|| "Symphonies" by Jared Scharff and the Royals|
|Previous||"Mr. Park Ranger"|
|Next|| "Like A Virgin"|
|Previous by Sarah|| "HOLY SH%T!!!"|
|Next by Sarah||"The Mad Scientist"|
(Sarah stands in the kitchen, munching loudly on what appears to be some cereal.)
Sarah: Hear that? That's my munching performance video. (Sped up segment of Sarah eating more cereal) I'm just kidding. This is not my munching performance video. That's next week. This is my... love video. (She bats her eyelashes and rolls her eyes.) Love... love... love... please. Get over it, Jonas. Sometimes sex is... it's just sex. I have sex all the time, lots of different places. Lots of... fun different places. (Cut to Sarah by the kitchen counter. She slams her hand down on it.) Kitchen counter: (brushing off chip crumbs) no chips. Done it and fun. (Cut to Sarah slamming her hand down on a table.) Dining room table: done it, and fun. (Cut to Sarah sitting on top of the washing machine.) This is another fun place. Guess where I am. (She jumps off and smacks the machine with her hand.) Done the fun here too. Umm... and not with anyone else. (She winks. Cut to Sarah standing in the bathroom with the shower running.) Shower: done it, and always fun. (She draws back the shower curtain.) Got it? It's for fun. F... U... N. There's even some random study that says that animals do it for fun. The point is fun, not love. Here's the thing. The minute you attach a bunch of lame love feelings to sex, you really ruin all the fun. Worst case scenario: love leads to marriage, marriage is boring and totally bad for your health. Don't believe me? Ask my mom. Two other things can happen when you fall in love, and both suck. Either get your heart broken, or you can break someone else's heart. See? Both suck. Also, this puppy dog crap? It's not helping us find Bree. I mean, you're just, you're so busy being all hurt that you're not of any use to us out there. We need you to think. We can't let the big, scary Order get Bree. So remember, (cut to Sarah at the table) whales, (washing machine) sheep, (shower) walruses, (table) giraffes, (washing machine) dolphins, it's for fun, Jonas. F... U... N.
- This is the first video that openly discusses sex.
- Unfortunately, Sarah does not blog a "Munching Performance Video" the following week.
- Although Sarah clearly believes that Jonas and Bree had sex, there is no actual evidence of this. In this video, she also seems to suggest that she and Daniel have had sex, as she points out all the places where she's "had fun" around the cabin. She could also simply be stating that she has had sex on a kitchen counter, a dining room table, etc., but not necessarily in the cabin or with Daniel.
- The "random study" that Sarah mentions could be Jonathan Balcombe's Pleasurable Kingdom, a book that discusses, among other things, how animals derive pleasure from sex.
- This is the third video in the lonelygirl15 video series where a type of emoticon is in the title.
- If Jonas did have sex with Bree, then he legally committed statutory rape (at a misdemeanor level), adding to the list of crimes that characters have committed. As defined by California Law, § 261.5. Unlawful sexual intercourse with person under 18; age of perpetrator; civil penalties: "(a) Unlawful sexual intercourse is an act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the perpetrator, if the person is a minor. For the purposes of this section, a "minor" is a person under the age of 18 years and an "adult" is a person who is at least 18 years of age. (b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a ." 
- Sarah's attitude towards sex could be regarded as a playful tool for female dominance. This is a very feminist approach.
- Sarah's spelling of "fun" at the end of the video could be a play on her telling Jonas "eff-you" or, "fuck you."