Orange Slurpees have been shown to have SERIOUS and even DESTRUCTIVE results.
However, Orange Slurpee has started a website in his/her/its defense, stating that OS is unaffiliated with the Order and actually has NO evil intentions.
It is unclear at this time whether other orange products (ie Orange Juice) have these same effects.
Counts against Orange Slurpees in Videos
- The word orange appears as a tag to Gemma's video A Watcher.
- Shortly after this website was erected, the "Breakfast In Bed" video clip came out, showing multiple images and references to oranges.
- Orange Slurpee commented on this in the most recent OS blog. Fans speculate that these images were foreshadowing of the impending danger of the Watchers facing Bree and Daniel.
- Jonas went on record in the LG15 chat on 27 November 2006 as being a fan of orange Slurpees and one who hangs around at the local 7-Eleven. Also, the clock in Jonas's house was set to approximately 7:11 in the video Trust Issues
- In the video Truth Or Dare, a drunken Daniel slurrs, "Let's get a Slurpee."
- Dr. Immant, in Order Announcement: New Policy to Combat Misinformation., making a public announcement, sipped on a Slurpee saying "mmm orange" when he thought he was no longer on the air.
- In a video titled ARONEG released by The 707 clique, drinks an Orange Slurpee in an attempt to prove it wrong, and turns evil.
Orange Notes- Proving Orange Wrong/Evil
- Orange Juliuses are tasty orange drinks. Orange Julius's logo has the Devil on it. The Devil was evil before being evil was cool. Evil is now cool. Orange Julius is cool, has the Devil on its logo and is orange, Obviously, orange is evil as hell (pun intended).
- The original Orange Julius logo was design by a graphic artist named Howard Miereanu. Living in the sunny San Fernando Valley, Howard continues to run his own advertising agency.
- Prison inmates are often dressed in orange. Most prisoners are criminals. Most criminals are evil. So prison inmates are evil and wear orange; therefore, orange is evil.
- Pumpkins are orange. Pumpkins play a big role in horror movies like Pumpkinhead and anything about Sleepy Hollow. The Green Goblin uses exploding pumpkins. All of these characters are evil. Pumpkins are orange and are used by evil people; therefore, orange must be evil.
- Oranges are used as a symbol of impending doom in The Godfather.
- Two words: Clockwork Orange
- At the time Bree was captured, she was drinking an Orange Icee. It has been theorized, that Orange Icee is as evil as her nefarious cousin, Orange Slurpee.
- May 17, 2007 - Sonic the restaurant advertised their new Orange Slushie in one of those page-covering ads when you first go on to Myspace. So the question is... is Sonic part of the Order?
Orange Slurpee Credits
Characters Who Have Played A Major Role in Orange Slurpee's character development:
Sydney, Joe, Iamcool, Lizard, HoorayForMeImMakingOut, Grace, QuickClick, Hooda17, Georgia, Orange Slurpee, Marbella, Tessaroo, and many others.
These selected few are referred to as the OSC. All but a rare few have completely disappeared from the Breeniverse. This suggests that they have been kidnapped, or "taken care of" by the Order as punishment for exposing one of the Order's most clever plots. (Seriously, poison/drugs slipped into an innocent-looking fruity iced drink? Who would have thought?)