|Date Posted||October 20th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Emma's feeling quiet right now, but only because her spirit's getting
|Location(s)|| Claire's magenta room|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 danielbeast daniel jonas jonastko soccerstar hymnofone order|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried|
|Series Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Supervising Producer(s)|| Mary Feuer|
|Production Manager|| Greg Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby|
|Story|| Mary Feuer, Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Marcello Daciano, and Jan Libby|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Previous||"What's Going on?"|
|Next|| "Goodbye For Now"|
|Previous by Claire||"She's Telling The Truth"|
Claire: The following should be carefully considered as evidence of my good intentions and as a warning to anyone who thinks they're foolish enough to come after our very special girl.
(Scene cuts to Emma in a white shirt and jeans. She is curled up, one arm holding her legs, the other holding her right shoulder.)
Emma: I don't really have much to say today. But Claire said I should talk, though. So, I'll talk. (laughs lightly) Um, I dunno. Maybe I'll tell you guys a story? Okay, well, this is a story about Tawa. Tawa is a Native-American sun god and the Hopi, a Native-American tribe, believe that in the beginning, there was only Tawa, the sun god, and Spider-woman. Which, actually, has nothing to do with Spider-man. Anyway, um, everything in the sky was controlled by Tawa and everything in the underworld, well, that was controlled by Spider-woman, because, well, she was an earth goddess...sort of. Anyway, my first dad had, like, this beautiful painting of Tawa and Spider-woman. And while I would, you know, stare at it everyday, pretty much, and I would try to figure out what it meant because in the painting Spider-woman was looking up at Tawa and making a gesture (holds out pointer finger, slightly curled, toward camera) like--like this. You know? Kinda like she was saying, "Come." Like, "come here" or something. But, well, the sun can't ever really go to the underworld. So, the end. (laughs lightly) Okay? Can we stop? (waves good-bye) Bye.
- Emma's gestures in this video are part of a puzzle. For more information, see the puzzles page.
- The outfit Emma is wearing is the same as that which Bree was wearing in the videos preparing her for the ceremony; white t-shirt and jeans. She also holds onto her shoulder, as if there was something there, like the bandage Bree had on.
- This video was posted on a Saturday, a becoming not-so-rare weekend posting.
- Throughout Emma's story, she is clearly taking cues from someone off-camera - presumably Claire. Emma actually spends more time looking above and away from the camera than she does looking into it. This might be a deliberate way of communicating that she is being monitored as she talks.
- The Hopi believe that Tawa and Spider-woman were lovers. Once, when Tawa dreamed of creatures, Spider-woman made them from clay and wrapped them in a magic blanket that brought them to life. When they decided to make humans, the blanket did not bring them to life. So, Tawa and Spider-woman sang the "Song of Life," which brought them to life.
- This is the second time Claire has worn the camo shirt.