We Reach Out
|We Reach Out|
|Date Posted||August 10th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| 01000110 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001111 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110010|
|Location(s)|| LaRezisto's green room, Santa Monica|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel la rezisto fight the order danielbeast jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Director(s)|| Colin Hargraves and Jennifer Roth|
|Camera|| Colin Hargraves and Jennifer Roth|
|Vidplay|| Colin Hargraves and Jennifer Roth|
|Story|| Colin Hargraves, Jennifer Roth, and Marcello Daciano|
|Editor(s)|| Colin Hargraves and Jennifer Roth|
|Music Supervisor|| Darren Boling|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Lord Carruthers||Reza Bahador|
|Previous||"The Unsolvable Formula"|
|Next|| "My Parents Suck Too"|
|Next by Claire||"Remember Them?"|
(A seagull is seen flying through the air as it's call is heard, followed by giggling. Several images of Bree flash on the screen, followed by inverted images of a bird, then the voiceover below.)
Voiceover: Hello again. Once more we, the Hymn of One, reach out to you today to reinforce our promise. We promise we will bring you a world of eternal unity and peace that will blossom into an everlasting happiness for your soul. Far from the pain, the disappointments, the suffering and darkness that the world made you believe you had to live through...
(Я! flashes on the screen. Static is heard as what sounds like a news report follows)
Reporter: On August 3rd, thousands watched helplessly as an innocent girl died. No one could do enough to save her.
(The reporter says the below voiceover, while at the same time a Spanish reporter says the same.)
Reporter: For centuries this cycle continued. The innocent died for the guilty. We are the Resistance. (Fight the Order flashes on the screen, followed by Join the Resistance) The time has come to fight against evil. We know and we will end it. Equality in life, equality in death.
(The screen goes back to the flashing bright green Я!, but this time, a figure of a silhouette is standing there. Suddenly, bright green eyes the same color as Я! appear on the silhouette's face, and the screen goes blank.)
Spanish Reporter: (at the same time as the English Reporter's "For centuries this cycle continued...") Nosotros sabemos que el Orden estaba robando la vida de la chica para mejor de ellos. Por siglos el "ciclo" a continuación: Los inocentes mueren para el culpable puede vivir. Ahora termina. Nosotros somos: La Resistencia. El tiempo llegó para pelear para atrás contra el mal. Sabemos y lo terminamos. Unidad en vida y unidad en muerte. (Which, in English, is "We know that the Order was stealing the life of the girl for their own benefit. For centuries this cycle continued. The innocent died so that the guilty could live. Now it ends. We are: The Resistance. The time has come to fight back against evil. We know and we end it. Unity in life, unity in death.")
- The binary in the video's description, when translated, reads "Fight The Order."
- The video suggests that there are people in the Resistance other than TAAG.
- The backwards R! appears to be the official "logo" of the Resistance.
- The backwards "R" is the Russian letter "Ya," which is also a one-letter word for "I" or "me."
- This video gives us more footage of Bree's actual death than lonelygirl15 Season Finale 10 of 12 - 5 pm, in which she actually dies.
- There are two possible ways for this footage to exist. Either a member of TAAG edited the video (which is unlikely as it was posted at 5pm, not long after it happened) or someone else other than TAAG were filming the Ceremony.
- Among the video bits shown is bootlog.txt output from an MS Windows boot. (Which basically means, as cool as it may look, it's very trivial stuff happening on every Windows-computer.)
- The video also suggests that The Order might exist outside of English-speaking countries.
- The individual words "We are the Resistance" can be seen blinking rapidly when showing the "Ceremony".
- The Spanish speaking is neither grammatically accurate, nor the exact translation of what the English voiceover says.
- The use of the phrase "Equality in life, equality in death" has appeared in some other La Rezisto videos, suggesting that it may be a motto or philosophy of some kind.
- There are many theories about the language of origin for "LaRezisto" but only Esperanto yields an accurately, grammatically correct definition--"resistance." This suggests that LaRezisto may be a pan-European organization.