|Date Posted||February 23rd, 2008|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| No one should drink so much for so long. I think they've learned their lesson.|
|Location(s)|| Rented Cabin at Big Bear Lake|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 bree danielbeast jonastko soccerstar sarah jennie eggs|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Greg Goodfried, and Amanda Goodfried|
|Series Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jake Coburn and Ben Kruger|
|Story|| Jake Coburn and Ben Kruger|
|Editor(s)|| Matt Vanselow|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Next|| "Babe in the Woods"|
|Previous by Daniel||"Cat Fight!"|
(Daniel hums as he dumps bacon from a frying pan onto a plate. He puts the frying pan on the stove and grabs the coffee pot. He shows it to the camera and walks into the dining room.)
Daniel: (faking a Russian accent) Ah, hello. And velcome to tomorrow's, eh, show: Cooking for Me, My Friends. (turns the camera to show Jonas and Jennie eating breakfast) Ah, my friends. Quite the party they had last night; very much trouble they get into.
(Daniel walks over to pour Jonas some more coffee.)
Daniel: (singing) Oh, coffee, coffee, taste so good; coffee, coffee... understood?
Jonas: Thanks, man.
Daniel: (inaudible). Uh, Chef Daniel no drink evil spirits. But he do prepare most exquisite meal for-
Daniel: -breakfast. Who is this Beast you refer to?
Jonas: Uh, have you been on the forum?
Jonas: It looks like they're trying to solve a puzzle; something to do with a picture. Dude, Gina's drawings.
Daniel: (reading the screen) "Here are the pieces...of Gina's ripped up drawings."
Jonas: Yeah, it's "Can you put the pieces back together? Love..."
Daniel and Jonas: Sarah.
Sarah: Sometimes too much drinking isn't enough. (sits down at the table)
Sarah: Daniel, can you, like, badger me in an hour? I'm really hung over and I'm just not in the mood. By the way, you both are sluts.
Jennie: All we did is make out.
Daniel: You posted Gina's drawings on the forum?
Sarah: Yeah, so?
Daniel: So you know those are her private things and you violated her privacy.
Sarah: Actually, he (points at Jonas) violated her privacy.
(The camera pans to Jennie and Jonas.)
Jonas: All we did was make out.
Daniel: Whatever. Sarah, you do what you want to do, and you don't care how it affects anybody else.
Sarah: Why are you making such a big deal about this? (gets up) God, this isn't even a big deal. (looks at the computer) Oh my god! Gina drew a picture of a... leaf! What? Holy shit. You guys, do you see this? It's a bowl of fruit!
Jonas: Very good.
Daniel: It doesn't make it any better.
Sarah: Gosh, I just- Uh, hey, you guys, who's this chick?
Daniel: (leans into the screen) Fuck! (walks away)
Jonas: I've seen a picture of this woman before. (points at the screen) In the st-
Jonas: It was in the stairwell.
Jonas: No, not here. At Bree's house.
- The scraps of Gina's drawings, as well as forum members' reassemblies of them, can be found here.
- There are two theories regarding the woman in the picture.
- Because Gina and Bree are sisters, some argue that the woman in the picture that Gina drew is their biological mother and that there could have been ways for a picture of the biological mother to exist in Bree's home legitimately.
- It is also argued that (and is proved in the next video) judging from Daniel's apparent shock and Jonas's mention of seeing pictures of the woman before, that Gina had drawn Bree's adoptive mother. Bree's adoptive mother, Mrs. Avery is known from the "On The Run" video to have long, dark hair, like the woman in the drawing.
- Although Jonas remembers where in Bree's house he saw the picture, he has only ever visited the house after Bree's death in I'm Done, did not enter it due to another resident, but said on the forum that he has seen footage of Bree's house that we have not.
- It seems slightly ironic that Daniel is lecturing Jonas and Jennie for drinking in the description, considering his past history with alcohol.