Talk:Xwestsidex's vandalism page
Xwestsidex, I want you to know that I respect your right to voice your opinions regarding the LG15 series. There are a number of things in the series that can be construed as sexual references, I do not deny that. However, I don't think that the LGPedia is the right place to voice said opinions. There are plenty of other places you can create transcripts and the likes where you can make references to whatever aspects of the show you see fit. I saw you created that blog the other day, that seems like a good outlet. I just do not believe that LGPedia is the place for this. As such, I have deleted this page, but I will leave the talk page available so there can be further discussion, if need be. Please remember to keep everything respectful, and that is a comment to everyone. Thanks. --Zoey 17:40, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
- "I saw you created that blog the other day, that seems like a good outlet"
UR AN IDIOT! I did NOT create that blog, that was a fake xwestsidex
Check xwestsidexxy's IP. NOT ME!
Zoey sad to say, but you just fucked everything up, mkay. I almost had an agreement with Jonpro, and then you had to step in and say "nope! Can't do it! It conflicts with my feminazi beliefs!"
This is why people on LGpedia hate you, Zoey. Because you come in and do stupid shit like this. Ur a hater, Zoey. Ur a bigger hater than Jonpro. I can see through all that professional talk you stated above. It just screams HATER, especially because you knew very well (even by my remarks) that I did not create that blog that was apparently (and humorously) trying to hate on me.
I guess now you'll have to deal with more disrespect and vandalism...and this time, Jonpro's not the target....YOU ARE!
and you'll have to say "Im sorry xwestsidex for hatin on you. Ill let you eat my fish taco" to completely end it...thats all youll have to say....go ahead and say it...come on zoey... just those 14 little words and you can end it.....--xwestsidex
- You have multiple IPs, you know. I have no way of knowing for sure which ones are you. You can certainly create a similar blog though, if you want an outlet. You should know that Jonpro is not the boss around here. He is an admin, he was trying to be professional. But when it comes down to it, this is a community site and as a community, we try to keep things appropriate. Jonpro never actually agreed to give you this page, since he doesn't have the right to do that. He's just a good guy, trying to do his job properly. This has nothing to do with "feminazi beliefs," it has to do with respect, which you are clearly not showing in this reply. I gave you a chance. My reply was respectful. However, you threw it away and called it my "fatal mistake." Now, as the head admin, you should know this will not be tolerated. Your fair chance is now kaput. And I'm quite sure I can get the community to back me on this :) --Zoey 18:40, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
- Banned users shouldn't be talking in the first place, and everybody around here knows he's just desperately looking for an excuse to justify his pathetic little stunts. As somebody who has already been added to his almighty deathlist of doom, I can tell you it's about as terrible as his dick is long - not at all.
- Can we please just stop being nice to him and enforce the ban now?
- xwestsidex your sense of humor is banal, lame, and offensive to some - that's why the Creators put a stop to it on the comments page months ago. Stop wasting the time of the good people like Zoey who work so hard to make the LGPedia valuable and intelligent. If you want to carry on like a moron for your own entertainment and anyone like-minded, take her advice. The internet is a big place. Creating a blog takes about 5 minutes on blogger or livejournal or whereever - and I'll bet the staff here would let you post a link to it from an otherwise empty page (perhaps with a disclaimer) so searches on LGPedia would find the link. Just a suggestion. ~ QtheC 18:51, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
Just adding my support for the fine work that Zoey does here. I really wish people would just leave her alone. Apo 18:53, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
- Since when did ANYONE on LGPedia hate Zoey? She's an AMAZING admin. And what you are doing is pathetic. I've read about it, and all you come across is as an immature, pathetic person, who really needs to get a hobby. The Creators themselves have said they want to keep the show PG-13, I suggest you try and do that too. Your jokes are old, and your actions are even older. As much as you make edits, there's hundreds of people who are more than happy to revert them. So why don't you go crawl in a corner and leave everyone alone. You're clearly not a fan.Babygurl1853 19:03, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
- First let me say that the notion of "sexual references" within the show is quite interesting. We already have a relationship page and developing this theme within that architecture might be educational. If its done well and based on documented evidence from a video then its relevant. Lets keep our eye on the ball and focus on the facts and stay away from personal attacks and abuse of the pedia. If we don't we could loose potentially valuable content. I think Zoey has a tough job to do but if you work with her and the other admins perhaps you can get back to how best to present the information. If there is a case to be made for "sexual references" it should however be made within the context of what was actually in the video and supported by documented references.--modelmotion 19:01, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
- Hey, everyone. I just responded to xwestsidex on User:Jonpro/Xwestsidex#Xwestsidex's response to Jonpro. First of all, I'd like to add my agreement that Zoey is an amazing admin. From the time she started editing here, she was always very willing to help with anything that needed done, and she has proven that she has what it takes to make LGPedia work as head admin. You know, I can take a little flack, but really what xwestsidex has done and is doing is completely uncalled for and immature. Well, I cover this in my response so just read that I guess. I suppose I don't need to rant anymore than that.--Jonpro 19:29, 3 November 2007 (CDT)
- Id just like to show my support for Zoey on this issue. I have watched this unfold and the subject of this problem has acted on many occasions acted imature. As a past moderator of forums and guil and clan leaders for many games for at least 6 years iv seen this all before too often. When an admin has given a ban you quit clearly should sit and be quiet until its over no repeatedly return and repeat the same acts. Zoey puts alot of time and effert into her work here not only for the LGpedia but also the KM, The Flock, Redearth88 and many other areas. She takes pride in her work and she should do because her actions here were just.--tdzane
Zoey is the head admin? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Who the fuck gave her that job? She probably slept with the creators to get that. And did you actually go out and get all these people to comment on this shit? I hope you all know that this is not what you think it is. Seriously, why would I want to be "desperately accepted" when ur whole system agrees with my proxy server on what I'm doing? AKA "multiple IPs and banning not being able to stop me" I saw some of the funny replies of those who tried to insult me, as well. You're using strong words, but for the wrong situation. Which is what makes this so funny. Its like calling someone who's trying to lose weight "too skinny" You see, I get PLEASURE from vandalizing. Its like a dope fix. Every time I put a "fish taco" phrase in the right place, or something about "masturbating on youtube" in the right place, it makes it FUNNY. Humor is what keeps me going. And this here is my playground for spewing beautiful swear words and obscene phrases. But sadly, there is no obscene humor in LG15, so someone has to make it. And I must say, that I'm very proud to be the #1 vandalizer on LG15. The other vandals, all they can do is blank pages and put in boring macys gift card ads. I do something useful, and create HUMOR. Something that people who aren't feminists, conservative republicans, and nerds who are fat and ugly can enjoy. Seriously, the admins can end this. Just by saying "Xwestsidex, im sorry I was hating"...I've promised them that after that, I would stop vandalizing and I have given them that option MANY TIMES. Why are they not taking it??!! Is it THAT HARD to type in a few words to end waves of vandalism??!! LOL!!--xwestsidex
Oh by the way, QtheC, I liked your suggestion you had. It would be a good idea placing a page with a disclaimer and link to a blog on another site. Kinda like anchorcove.net does, or the LG15 today. Now, if the admins could agree not to delete my disclaimer page, I would definitely do it. However, after recent prior experience, they dont seem to be agreeable to that shit, do they?--xwestsidex
- Alright, in the interest of keeping peace, how about this. How about you can create your own blog where you can post whatever you want, and I'll allow you to link to it from the LonelyCracks Anonymous page (since your humor is relevant mostly there) with a disclaimer, assuming you discontinue your vandalism of LGPedia. Kapeesh? --Zoey 13:09, 4 November 2007 (CST)
- Zoey, we have a deal!--xwestsidex
Glad to hear it. Let me take a better look at the page and see where the best spot for the information is.. or if it would be better on another (but similar) page. If you get me a link to your new "outlet" I can post it there for you once the "best" spot is found, if that's okay. Sound good? --Zoey 00:57, 5 November 2007 (CST)
- thing is, I'd like to make my own mediawiki, have my own main page, and shit like that. However I have NO IDEA how to do that yet. I think it said I needed to download some stuff. It might take me a day or two to figure out. Then I'll send you tha link, aite.--xwestsidex 00:35, 5 November 2007 (CST)
- aite. I posted the link on ur talk page. (I wasnt for sure if you'd check this in the near future)....--xwestsidex