Use of sex in lonelygirl15
This article has been nominated for deletionReason: This page has been merged into Attention-grabbers used in LG15. It is also quite out-of-date and requires more updating than the new page.
Please discuss this proposal on this article's talk page
Sexual themes have become more prevalent as TAAG members mature and their relationships become more complex. Many speculate that it is to drive viewership, though it has never been proven. This brings to mind the old adage, "Sex sells.", a well known and proven maxim of marketing. As the sex drive is one of the strongest motivating factors, it is something that all of us relate to on a primal level. With this in mind, it is realistic that a story about the lives of young adults would show some influence of sex upon them, as any observation of young adults in the real world would yield.
Use of Sexual Themes include:
- Suggestive episode titles
- Partial nudity or cleavage, especially as thumbnails
- Suggestive dialogue.
Sarah's "conversation skills"
Sarah's conversation skills are a reference to the continued usage of her sexuality to distract men for the good of the TAAG's missions.
- I Know What Boys Like - Sarah shows her sister the ins and outs of talking to boys.
- Mission Possible - Sarah must have a conversation with a Security guard.
- Am I A Criminal? - Sarah talks her way out of B&E accusations with a little T&A display.
- A Woman's Touch - Sarah encourages Mallory to use her conversations skills.
- Fries And A Shakedown - Carl reads through TAAG's attempt to use Sarah to get to Carl.
- Shop of Horrors!!! - Jonas officially gives title to Sarah's talent to engage with the opposite sex.
Jonas takes his shirt off
The significance is unclear, but fans sure appreciate it when Jonas shows off his lovely chest muscles!
- The Morning After - Jonas talks openly about his late night conversations with Bree.
- Speak to Me! - Jonas swims to take his mind off Bree.
- Beer Bath - Jonas, in a drunken stupor, feels sorry for himself.
- Hot Tubbing - Jonas and Jennie relax in the hot tub.
- Morning Glory - Jonas talks about his feelings of Bree and Jennie.
- Bathroom Talk - Jonas checks on Jennie, who is blogging in the bathroom late at night.
Mallory sabotages her life
Is Mallory such a monster? After all, she learned from the best!
- A Woman's Touch - With some encouragement from Sarah, Mallory discovers her own conversation skills.
- School’s In - Mallory uses her conversation skills to get Daniel back in class.
- XxKissKissxx - Mallory shares with Daniel the fruits of her late night talks with DelMundo.
- Hot for Teacher - Mallory makes out with her film teacher.